Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The "Discount Code" thread
  • stevied
    Free Member

There seems to be lots of requests/offers for CRC etc codes so why not have a thread where you can post your codes?
    Anyone looking for a code can then just have a look to see if there’s one going spare.

Jamie
    Free Member

Tricky one.

If codes get posted then they will just get snapped up by lurkers, and you’ll be lucky to get a thank you. So you won’t know if it’s been redeemed or not.

Saying that, I sent a code to someone who requested one recently, and never even got an acknowledgement, so maybe it’s par for the course.

granny_ring

Someone nabbed my code the other day and said bugger all.

stevied
    Free Member

You could just put what you’ve got (no code) and get people to contact you via email.
    There are some ungrateful sods out there..

granny_ring

Yeah would normally do that but wasn’t going to be able to reply to emails quickly so just put the code up to speed things up for whoever.

househusband

Someone nabbed my code the other day and said bugger all.

I sent one to someone that asked for one (AFAIK it was a working code) and didn’t even get an acknowledgement, never mind a ‘thanks’.

carlphillips
    Free Member

Me too, that sucks balls, ungrateful ****.

stevied
    Free Member

Does anyone have a CRC £5 off £50 going spare? I promise to say “thank you” 😀

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Mailed you.

stevied
    Free Member

Mailed you.

Thanks CY but ‘no longer active’ 🙁

natrix
    Free Member

Just to balance the above, everybody who I have sent a voucher to has replied with hearty thanks. 😀

vorlich
    Free Member

Never got thanks previously until I called them out on a thread. Got a ‘sorry, I was meaning to…’ 🙄

Voucher code: VOU7916738 will get you £20 off your first shop at Ocado.
    Minimum spend £60.
    Valid for deliveries: 01/04/2014 to 07/04/2014

You’re welcome.

Use voucher code QUIDCOW1SS1 for £75 off when you spend over £750 at http://www.furniturevillage.co.uk/

stevied
    Free Member

Voucher codes for Wheelies:
    THANKS5, THANKS10 & THANKS15 for £5 off £50, £10 off £100 and £15 off £150

cloudnine
    Free Member

Anyone seen any discount codes for merlin easter sale??

DanW
    Free Member

17% off for platinum customers at Wiggle today!

monkeychild
    Free Member

Ignore must have been applied yesterday.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

LONDON10 does what you think it will at Start fitness (includes Start Cycles), loads of nice Scott stuff at massive reductions, and TRIATHLETE10 was doing the same thing recently.

Stopped posting one-off codes here as a result of the lack of common courtesy from users. Either circulate them amongst riding mates or let ’em expire.

Jamie
    Free Member

LONDON10 does what you think it will at Start fitness (includes Start Cycles), loads of nice Scott stuff at massive reductions, and TRIATHLETE10 was doing the same thing recently.

No minimum spend, and free delivery as well. Got myself a pair of Scott gloves for £4.50 for the summer. Bargain.

DanW
    Free Member

Always had a big thank you from others here when sending on CRC codes. Don’t let a few knobbers ruin the sharing spirit 😀

thelonebiker
    Free Member

10% off shimano at chain reaction EGG10

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Jamie I was really decadent and splashed out £12 on the D3O armoured full fingereds which rrp’ed at 50 quid!

stevied
    Free Member

10E discount @ Rose bikes: MEU67FXTTXQEPK2 100E minimum spend..

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘The "Discount Code" thread’ is closed to new replies.