Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • The definitive STW guide to sartorial elegance for MAMILs off the bike
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It is he. He was sorely missed. He is more than welcome back among us. TJ is one of the good people.

tjagain

Ta CFH – now older and wiser honest.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You were always wise, old chap. Sadly, sometimes you let yourself get all argualympian, and that didn’t suit you, or this place. I, for one, am very glad to have you back. Especially as I can rip the shit out of you about Edinburgh and Scottish rugby! 😉

footflaps

I give it a month 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

He is better behaved, it’s been some years since I’ve had a big row with him on Facebook 🙂

And in case it’s not clear to everyone neither he nor anyone else are being fully serious on this thread.

After all a man who looks like he does could never seriously give out fashion advice. That Llewellyn-Bowen pic is not far off.

ico86

Not this, please god not this:
    jeans and sheux

tjagain

You mean this pic Molgrips?
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/a7ybSU]Image1[/url] by TandemJeremy, on Flickr

jontykint
    Free Member

£300 Japanese denim
    £100 t shirts
    £200 brogues
    £120 air max
    £500 leather jacket
    £150 shirts
    £200 knitwear
    £30 merino boxer shorts
    £1000 jacket

And a shed full of howies

Sorted

molgrips
    Free Member

You mean this pic Molgrips

David Essex let himself go eh?

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Brown shoes are for the country

I think that only appies if you were made up by PG Wodehouse

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Jeans are ok at any age, but don’t kid yourself that you aren’t just wearing a uniform as conformist as a suit and tie. Yore not anrebel, you just CBA to make a decision. Anyway, black jeans are better…

I’d like to know when we will pass “Peak Jacket Shortness” because this wearing clothes too small thing must end soon. 🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

£200 brogues

Why settle for cheap ones made in India (whites/some Grensons). Trickers/Cheaney are more than that. (Worth paying the extra over Loake/Barker etc)

MrOvershoot

Stoatsbrother – Member

I’d like to know when we will pass “Peak Jacket Shortness” because this wearing clothes too small thing must end soon.

I do hope so:

1. It looks silly and often exposes flesh we dont need/want to see.

2. With a 50″ chest and a belly catching up 🙁 its not a good look.

3. At what point would you want a suit designed for “Big & Tall” to be “slim fit”?????

bigdean

So who make hoodies that are a similar cut in xl/xxl (ie not just wider but longer) to superdry. Howies either didn’t do one or not in my size).

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘The definitive STW guide to sartorial elegance for MAMILs off the bike’ is closed to new replies.