Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The day after…(pet content)
  • Mounty_73

I had to take my sisters german shepherd into the vets last night, it was all a bit sudden and she was very ill, sadly she was put to sleep 🙁

I stepped in thinking I was made of strong stuff as my sister was really struggling, I was wrong it was one the hardest things I have had to do for a very very long time.

We buried her this morning in my parents garden, absolutely heartbreaking and its really knocked me off my feet!

Just feeling sh*t 🙁

annebr
    Free Member

🙁 RIP doggy

stumpy01

Sorry to hear that.

Our cat died suddenly and I’d always joked with my OH that she was a stupid moggy (the cat, not my OH) and that I wouldn’t miss her if she wasn’t around…..
    But, she had to be rushed to the vet while I was at work and ended up being put to sleep.
    My OH was in bits when I got home and it really knocked me for 6 too. I felt terrible that I wasn’t around and my OH had to deal with the situation on her own and make the decision to have her put to sleep.

Just the other day I was tidying some documents and came across her vet vaccination card, which was a real suprise. Had to choke back the tears. Keep finding random pics of her too.

unovolo
    Free Member

Have had to have 2 of our cats put to sleep on separate occassions ,most heart breaking thing I have had to do.
    Thought I’d be fine but nearly broke down(wimp that I am)
    Both are buried in adjoining plots in the back garden.
    Closest I have come emotionally to this is watching that Will Smith film where him and his son have to rough it in some public bogs.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

we went trough the same 3-4 weeks ago and I was the same as you and found it quite hard and miss the spiky bugger, the vets had a very simular cat dumped on them a week later who is now curled up in our house and is ace . I used to hate cats but now love them……. wanders of to find him

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘The day after…(pet content)’ is closed to new replies.