Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

excited 😀

haven’t been this excited for a film in, well… ever. i think the only thing that could top it would be Jurassic Park remade in 3d with extra footage of the raptors playing chess whilst solving rubix cubes with their feet.

cynic-al
    Free Member

The trailer did look good. There’s a chance it won’t disappoint, unlike Prometheus.

loddrik
    Free Member

The Dark Knight Rises….

Shrugs shoulders and goes back to being deliriously excited about Prometheus!!!

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

what he said…. 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’ll be heading for the 2d queue I think…

A batman film with low light will be nearly unwatchable in extra dark 3d

miketually
    Free Member

The Dark Knight Rises. And no wonder: have you seen what Cat Woman is wearing?

Drac

Looking forward to this one too I’ll be seeing this one in iMax I reckon.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I’ll be heading for the 2d queue I think…

A batman film with low light will be nearly unwatchable in extra dark 3d

This. The film looks like it could be great, but 3D really gets on my tits. Wearing glasses anyway, the last think I want to do is wear an extra set to watch a film and the loss of brightness is another nail it the coffin.

leffeboy

ooo, I thought Elf was coming back…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Seen a few 3d’s in 2d recently and mostly thought ooo there is the pointless look it’s in 3d scene and oooo they have shoe horned another stupid shot in to justify the 3d

Concentrate on the content!!

flange
    Free Member

Can’t wait, the new Aliens one looks pretty good too.

I’m also a bit excited about the new Bond film – love the new ‘darker’ Bond and Craig is excellent

bikebouy
    Free Member

Craig is a Plummer.

Dark Knight looks interesting, can they turn the brightness up, or indeed make it in daylight.. All a bit dismal to my aging eyes.

Promethious (sp?) Looking forward to seeing that one.

No 3D for me, can’t be bothered with wearing glasses (again)

DrP

ooo, I thought Elf was coming back…

[puts hand up] I got it!!

DrP

crazy-legs

I’m sure I’ve seen half the film in the ridiculously long trailer I saw for it last time I was in the IMAX (to see Mission Impossible 4).

Looks good but I’m not bothered about 3D.

philconsequence
    Free Member

yeah i’m not fussed about 3D, i just want to see tom hardy snap christian bale in half :mrgreen:

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

Don’t think Nolan wanted to make it in 3d – but did want to imax it.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’d read the same thing, he upped the imax footage despite being told it wasnt possible to use imax for certain bits…. i can’t see it using 3d unless it was worth it, he’s got a reputation to protect, especially after being vocal about the use of 3d 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Me very excited about this. Batman’s the only “super” hero about whom I get excited. Nolan’s efforts have been great.

ebygomm
    Free Member

is this the one that was filmed at wollaton hall?

philconsequence
    Free Member

ery excited about this. Batman’s the only “super” hero about whom I get excited. Nolan’s efforts have been great.

exactly, no weird superpowers, dark, well acted, good casting, beautifully filmed (yeah its dark, but so is the subject) and tom hardy has the powerful-intimidatingasflip-type nailed.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ is closed to new replies.