• This topic has 53 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by derp.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • The dangers of the iDave diet
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The only dangers I can think of are the epic, weapons-grade dumps

Odly, I found the opposite, 6 days of tiny poo, then on the binge day/morning after I’d need a direct line to the costguard! What’s the effect of carbs on pooing?

Solo
    Free Member

Thats all way too much information.

😉

cchris2lou

very interesting reading .

currently doing a diploma in nutrition .

I have lost 8kg in the past few moths by increasing the exercise , 5 miles of running a day instead of 5 miles cycling , and cutting down on snacks .

but cant seem to loose anymore , so hopefully that diet will help to shift the extra kilos .

samuri
    Free Member

I’m not doing the diet but I’m definately stuck just above the 10% threshold. Just can’t seem to go that little bit further. Mainly because of the bacon, beer and chocolate.

My difficulty is working out when to shave my stomach to get a quick picture of my sixpack. I don’t want to have to do it more than once.

Bregante

The only dangers I can think of are the epic, weapons-grade dumps
    Odly, I found the opposite, 6 days of tiny poo, then on the binge day/morning after I’d need a direct line to the costguard! What’s the effect of carbs on pooing?

Same here

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m quite lean except for the stomach and just can’t seem to get rid, only a couple of kilos I guess.
    What can I do to get rid?
    I can’t run- dodgy knees.
    Riding when I can, 3X85-105km rides (1.500-2.000m climbing) per week but I can’t realistically get higher than 80% max HR because of the f*****g, b*****d, a**e wiping asthma, so no caning it.
    Generally the asthma is under control and I’m looking to get back into endurance events, 12 hr solo SS or not so SS type of thing.
    Diet is more or less iDave but I do eat cereal and fruit, even the iDave way the final couple of kgs wouldn’t shift.
    Help!

molgrips
    Free Member

Don, why’s it a final couple of kilos? How d’you work that out? You might be at your ideal racing weight already.

Once you hit that limit I reckon it’s going to be pretty hard to go below. But iDave’ll know for sure 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Cos it’s fat and fat don’t do nothing useful apart from keeping you warm, and I don’t need that (at the moment). And I want it gone. 😥

molgrips
    Free Member

I think the effort required goes up exponentially once you hit a certain point.

We need pics now.

donsimon
    Free Member

Nekkid? You’ll have to go to my Farcebook page for those, sweetpea.

BigJohn

I’ve been doing really well at the diet but last night I went windsurfing and it was a pretty strenuous session.
    I got home and planned to just have quinoa with the ragu (spag bol for the uninitiated) I’d made earlier, but I came over all ravenous, munched on 2 or 3 cheddars biscuits, decided to have spag, not quinoa, had some parmesan too, and scoffed a kitkat before turning in.

I don’t know what came over me, but it was my first real transgression for a couple of weeks.

iDave
    Free Member

I had a curry last night with rice AND nan bread….

molgrips
    Free Member

BigJohn – not enough carbs around exercise I’d say. As the weeks wore on I found that stuff happening more often.

derp
    Free Member

I had a curry last night with rice AND nan bread….

I’ll pop your medal in the post later.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘The dangers of the iDave diet’ is closed to new replies.