Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The Daily Wail have outdone themselves this time!
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member
    yunki
    Free Member

If the video footage is anything to go by then we should be more worried about what’s under the duckpond in my local park… 😯

wwaswas

I thought this correction was a good indication of the amount of fact checking they probably do for most articles;

A recent article quoted an insider at delivery firm Yodel who suggested that there could be a backlog of up to 750,000 packages at its depots that might not be delivered in time for Christmas.

Yodel informs us, and we accept, that by the end of Christmas Eve it had around 3,100 undelivered packages, and that several attempts had been made to deliver the majority of these.

We are happy to set the record straight.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-2081506/Clarifications-corrections.html#ixzz1iTw50QjE

hora
    Free Member

I take every article in the press with a pinch of salt TBH. There seems to be always an angle to instil fear or panic in their readership.

swamp_boy

Must be hard for the Mail to work out a position on it.

Flood of refugees – bad
    At least they’d be white – not so bad
    House prices up – good
    Cancer risk up – bad

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Houses covered in ash to collapsing point, good for the market.

Ash on the Diana memorial, why hasn’t it been cleaned?

Europe’s economy trashed, how would we notice the difference?

What tyres for volcanic ash?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What tin-foil hat for Germanic ash?

hora
    Free Member

Flood of refugees

From Germany? The quality of refugee’s will be bloody high then. The last time it was high was circa 1956 and from Poland.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

result of a story, i’m just outside the ring of doom diagram, anyone want to buy my house for £10,000,000? its got sea glimpses you know!

duckman

England and Wales covered in ash? Result!

16stonepig
    Free Member

England and Wales covered in ash? Result!

Good for crops…

duckman

We grow our own up here and I think you will find that spuds are a bit more resilient than whatever grain you southern softies grow to suit your fancy Waitrose bread.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

In the long term ash would be good for soil fertility but even a sprinkling of ash would cause the UK infrastructure to grind to a halt.

zokes
    Free Member

but even a sprinkling of ash would cause the UK infrastructure to grind to a halt.

Perhaps we need to buy a fleet of ash-ploughs?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘The Daily Wail have outdone themselves this time!’ is closed to new replies.