Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The Cycle Show, Aaron Gwinn
  • nairnster
    Free Member

Just labelled him as 2 x times DH World Champion…

MrSmith
    Free Member

Those clown/fat bikes look tediously slow.

MSP

To be fair, I do think they have it the wrong way round. The overall should be the championship, and the one off the world cup.

Downhill gets **** all from the UCI so they should just do it their own way.

andyr
    Free Member

At least it’s got mtbs on this series.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Anybody else think the GCN guys should be doing this programming instead of the bland lot they have got now.?

onehundredthidiot

I gave up fat rider bloke killed it for me.

ben98
    Free Member

Anybody else think they’re overplaying how good Aaron gwin is? “Like no other”??? Really?

colournoise

To be fair (and as much as I find it hard to warm to him), for a couple of years Gwin was in another league completely. Pretty much untouchable.

Kuco

Fat rider bloke killed it for me to.

stanfree
    Free Member

The cycle show is decent but as others have said as talented as the Fat Biker dude is that segment was tediously dull. The footage of Mark beaumont cycling through Africa was probably the coolest .

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

Yep nearly fell asleep watching it, only kept it on to watch the Mark Beaumont part.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Filmed in my local cafe, the show was that boring I started to ponder where the stored all the tables and chairs and noticing they removed all the reduced labels inside the bling cabinet.

Speeder

As colournoise I find it hard to warm to him for some reason and I’ve no idea why really. I think it’s his all business riding style or that he’s clipped in and that stunts the style side of things but there’s one thing you sure can’t take from him – on his day he’s the fastest racer in the World by some margin and often visibly so.

A 5? win season, some of the biggest margins ever and THAT chainless win. The guy is a future legend of that there’s no doubt. World Champs or no.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The Cycle Show, Aaron Gwinn’ is closed to new replies.