Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The customer is always right
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Wide awake …….at 4 am

Thanks to folks tryin to come in through the door to our bunk house that we booked exclusive use of

Turns out the instructions for the location were wrong ( who was in a right mood despite being told on the booking form and confirmed in a phone call we would be late arrivals Between 9 and 10 )from the owner ! We ended up with the wrong key to the wrong building

Sleeping away – 4 am a key in the door and lots of banging 6 folk turn up at our door ( to a 4 bed dorm) – i answer te door andi listen and take stance its 4 am you just got me out my bed …..

They get owner down and she bangs on the door in anger

Comes in raging

Why re you in here – because its where you told us o go on te phone – youll have to get out – urm what its 4am !!dont care yoi need to get out ……..

Coming back here – dont think so ! Still in my bed and shes lucky she didn go out the door head first !

Rage and breathe ……its hard to rant on a phone !

Its easy to see what had happened from the benifit of hind sight but with a rational head rather easy to sort wihout making your business look terrible in the process – i was half asleep and worked out the solution . Put the others in our room ffs !

Can just see check out tomorrow morning – the mrs is in a propper rage and says shes not paying full rate due to being woken at 4 am -war were declared !

Will name and shame after check out !

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yup don’t pay full rate.

I guess everyone’s tempers not gonna be the best once woken at 4am. Perhaps she’ll apologise and offer a discount.

I an guessing this is classic Scottish service at its best?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I wouldn’t pay at all.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’d send Nick round 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I assujme these newcomers have shoes….

You know what to do, Agent Trail Rat.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Ill shit in her shoes . I dont have issue witb the new commers aint their fault !

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

To err is human…

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

That’s effing bad customer service!

Do they have a copy of your credit/debit card? If not just leave, don’t even contemplate paying them.

druidh
    Free Member

You were so angry and tired that the first thing you could think of was to post on STW?

Ooh – get you.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I would not be paying. I may well have left by now too.

angryratio
    Free Member

Name and shame?

duckman

Make sure you name them Terry, we weekend a fair old bit doing the same,I would hate to give Mrs Soon-to-have-pishy-shoes any business.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Was the snowgoose / smithies bunkhouse in corpach – use farr cottage farr nicer place and far more helpful staff

Druidh – id been lying awake wide awake . Id tried listeninf to music to get back to sleep then thought a wee bit o surfing to drift to sleep ! Which resulted in a wee rant

Mrs tr ha booked on her debit card despite repeated instructions to use credit cards – she just doesnt like em !

I did suggest we cancel the card and do a runner

No appology this morning either – another barney ensued which resulted in me askig if she ot any repeat custom at all with her attitude – you dont half make it feel like a chore to provide te service we are paying for – jumped in my van before she could say owt – and may have slipped the clutch on her chuckies over her skoda yeti – defonantly not on purpose i was wearing spds ………

angryratio
    Free Member

Complete polar opposite of the reception you get a Malthrone of Mabie…
    superb place.

project
    Free Member

Threaten her with a lecture off TJ, or join a union.

geoffj

Seems like they have form

Trip Advisor Linky

It’s always worth adding to it and then emailing her to tell her you have though 😈

twinklydave

Hee hee! 🙂

Reading those reviews and your tales of woe almost make me want to stay there for the experience!

(almost)

P.S. If she demands payment, eat a fiver and tell her she can have it in a few hours 8)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘The customer is always right’ is closed to new replies.