Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • The courier waiting game
  • stevied
    Free Member

Not impressed, suggested they should actually deliver on the day I expected and took off work so

I’m fortunate enough to get, almost, everything delivered to work.

Hope he does deliver on his way home..

mamadirt
    Free Member

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

iamsporticus
    Free Member

And…………… relax…………

More to follow but here it/she is, well it really lets face it

Pic quickly hosted before I fine tune as I need to get the kids sorted now – mixed priorities and all that 🙂

Not sure why pic wont show – gotta go ASAP, will try later

http://postimg.org/image/tleclg9wh/

Stoner
    Free Member

christ! you waited in a whole day for THAT?!??! 😯

Ah, well. Tis a new bike I spose 😉

SaxonRider

I don’t get it. How did the bike finally make it into your hands?

slackboy

My new wheels were delivered from superstars at 10:00am by UPS. I was still in my dressing gown

iamsporticus
    Free Member

I phoned the depot less than 10 mins from the time on the card explaining I was in and there was no way I would have missed the bell. They asked me to reschedule so I played nice but firm saying no way I wanted it today and the driver couldn’t be far away yet.

They put me on hold then said the driver was now allegedly already out of the area but would call on his way home. I took this with a pinch of salt tbh, it was 10 mins tops.

Anyway an hour or so later a medium sized van pulled up, I’m now staked out on the pavement, with the bike. My understanding was my bike had been packed for delivery first thing but it’s possible the van had been out all day delivering individual smarties plus my bike……

It stinks really, like I said I was sat working on a laptop in the kitchen in silence, our doorbell is damn loud yet I missed it…….

Anyway glad to have the bike in one piece

Cheers

preciousmetals
    Free Member

I need to go for a dump and have been trying to hold it in, not sure I can last much longer

Any bets on this being when the door bell tolls and that he waits for less time than it takes me to wipe before vanishing?

TBCompletelyH, you’re not alone in thinking like this.

Oh and bummer bout the DX delivery driver error.
    Tell him on his return visit about your predicament, he may genuinely show remorse or blame your toilet for not flushing correctly. 😳

kayla1
    Free Member

Hmm… linky no worky cos of the swear filter 😆

http://viz.co.uk/waiting-in-for-a-****-parcel/

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Viz nail it completely

And I have had a successful and leisurely dump now too so it’s all good

mountainman

The Game starts tomorrow for me ,ordered replacement rear brake complete for my sons bike as old packed up the game sunday afternoon.
    Location Eire so wed am should be doable ,ordered sun night on line from CRC ,dispatch email mon am .

Fit wed eve when i get home ready for Cycle Against Suicide ride on thursday lunch time .

Fingers Crossed or he’ll have to borrow my bike.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

My postman in Sheffield is ace

Is he called Ian?

Superficial
    Free Member

Is he called Ian?

I don’t know. I should know. I’ll ask next time I see him.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘The courier waiting game’ is closed to new replies.