Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The complainers CH4
  • catschroedinger
    Free Member

Having just watched it on demand I was a bit taken aback by the fat jobless get that seemed to make a career out of getting a few quid from companies by complaining then telling the camera hes not really that bothered.

Having never worked in a customer facing role At what point are you allowed to tell someone like that to f*** off and stick their idle threats where the sun doesn’t shine?

bigyinn
    Free Member

I also watched that with interest, as its always interesting to get a fresh perspective on that sort of thing.
    I’ve come to the conclusion that the vast majority of complainants are reasonable people, but there a small vocal minority of cock weasels who wont be happy until someone’s been sacked or they’ve had a wad of cash lobbed at them to shut up and go away.
    The welsh chubster was just a PITA. You could see the look on his girlfriend’s face saying “****”.
    The Rabbi was just being unreasonable in letting people do their job (although he did have grounds to be upset).
    The league of gentlemen character with the EoN electric meter, my god. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. What a loon.

andyrm
    Free Member

I sometimes get ****s like that escalated through to me from our CS team when some idiot demands to speak to a manager. They get the absolute bare minimum they are legally entitled to and not a fraction more.

Companies shouldn’t bow to their demands as it creates a culture where it’s ok to be rude, demanding, take the piss and drive up prices for everyone else.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

they’ve had a wad of cash lobbed at them to shut up and go away.

Sounds great. Where do I sign? 😀

Stevet1
    Free Member

The league of gentlemen character with the EoN electric meter, my god. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. What a loon.

he definitely, definitely snapped that key off on the first day after having it fitted.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

they’ve had a wad of cash lobbed at them to shut up and go away.

Sounds great. Where do I sign?
    HERE

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Great! Where do I sign?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The complainers CH4’ is closed to new replies.