Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • The company on my street, bastids!!!
  • 2hottie
    Free Member

The feckers have now taken upon themselves to dump their cars all over the street!! I pay for a parking permit to park close to my house and I now have 12 other cars with no permits and all with a patronising note saying sorry about leaving our cars out the front of your house's clogging up your street and basically f'in everything up!!! One of the residents is disabled and she has a car taking her spot. Went and asked said company to move their cars to which I got a sh1tty reply of we can't use are car park due to it being iced over. So we as residents are put out due to them being lazy **** media types and NOT clearing their OWN CAR PARK!!! To make the issue worse they know full well the council can't do anything and basically told me to **** off!! God I only went out to the gym for an hour and they had taken my bloody spot! my car is now parked in a place where it is more likely to get damaged due to these bastids!!!! I'm looking forward to my looking PACT meeting tonight. This is the final straw, this company take the piss when it comes to parking!!! Im looking forward to the next few weeks when I call the council everyday about this issue.

Rant over.

alpin
    Free Member

let down tyres…..

key doors/wings…..

glue in the lcok…..

use your imagination. don't get angry, get ANGRY!!!!

GrahamS

Cheeky buggers! Call the council?

Our car park has been covered in snow and ice since a week before Christmas, we're still using it.

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Park your car in the middle of the top of the road and then take yourself out for the evening. 😉

woody2000

Surely if you need a permit to park, then all the cars are getting tickets for illegal parking yes? If not, call the council, pronto 🙂

joolsburger
    Free Member

Flat tyres for the one in the disabled spot.

Pigface
    Free Member

I am sure Flash will be along soon to tell you to stop whining soon. 😉

amedias
    Free Member

so if they don't have permits I assume they are not just parked inconveniently but also illegally?

call it in, get the traffic wombles round for a good round of pin the ticket on the car…

project
    Free Member

Rin the council, they ticketcars usually,and ask them to bring some grit with them.

2hottie
    Free Member

Can't really do the above as I would be prime suspect Alpin but after calling the council they have started to log a case. However the problem is that no traffic wardens are allowed out in this weather as they might slip, looks like they will have to get some training to walk in the snow and ice. Anyways the bastids do this kind of stuff all the time, an seem to have an attitude that it doesn't matter, well it kind of does as what is the point of me paying for a permit?? Their car park is down a shallow hill which other cars go down as there is another residents car park at the bottom. I will have victory tho as I know Im not the only who is getting pissed about this..

ton

if i had a designated parking space and someone blocked it or parked in it, i would park at the side of them blocking them in until they apologised……… 8)

Haze

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Find a 4×4 and a chain. Tow them all back into the carpark.

jimmy

Rin the council, they ticketcars usually,and ask them to bring some grit with them

aren't they spreading gold dust now?

joolsburger
    Free Member

I don't believe that tyre letting down is an offence as it doesn't cause any damage does it!

amedias
    Free Member

wait till night fall, then nip out under all the cars and gently pop the coolant pipes off the bottom of the rad.

anyone points fingers at you – 'must have been the cold weather guv, caused the coolant to freeze and expand and the pipes to contract and pop off…'

(obviously i dont condone vandalism at all, exhaust legal avenues first (then do it anyway 😉 )

miketually
    Free Member

Arrange to have all your neighbours park in their car park next week.

2hottie
    Free Member

I might add the street is a terraced street with parking bays either side and the company is directly in front of my house. There is a one hour only bay which if I park in I will be booked on the spot due to having a permit. The company use this as their overflow and park there all day!! hence them being BASTIDS!!

grynch
    Free Member

wee on their tyres ( and in their gas tanks )

lakesrider
    Free Member

shovel snow all ruond their cars so they have to dig them out 🙂

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

wee on door handles…

walla24
    Free Member

+1 for block em in
    +1 for key the doors
    +1 for something more delightful for the one in disabled spot…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Are the road markings visible? If not then they can't *really* be committing an offence as they can't see where is/isn't restricted (even though they know they are being a bit naughty). I think in the current conditions a bit of understanding might be in order (but parking in the disabled spot is a bit off – perhaps you should go and ask them to move that particular car).

GrahamS

Sorry but letting down tyres, glueing locks and popping off coolant pipes are all fairly daft ideas if you want the cars to move!

racefaceec90

put potatoes up their exhaust ports "put a rocket up their socket". 🙂

MussEd
    Free Member

However the problem is that no traffic wardens are allowed out in this weather as they might slip, looks like they will have to get some training to walk in the snow and ice

Like you could have to allow you to travel to the Gym then you wouldn't have lost your space?

Only joking mate – I have a bowling club in my street and during the summer you simply cannot get parked for old duffers in grey slacks. During the winter I genuinely have to plan my vehicular movements on Monday evening{dominoes night}, Tuesdays{Ladies night – no idea what that involves!} and Thursdays{darts} because of the amount of incoming cars. Not to mention streams of cabs/minbuses taking folk to private functions.

tommo999
    Free Member

Double park so they can't get out and refuse to move it. When I tell people I don't need my car for a week they manage to remember not to park there next time. 🙂

Coyote
    Free Member

Block 'em in.

amedias
    Free Member

Sorry but letting down tyres, glueing locks and popping off coolant pipes are all fairly daft ideas if you want the cars to move!

true, but if they won't respond to being asked to move then revenge is the only option!

to quota Apu:

'hey, hey! I have asked you nicely not to mangle my merchandise, now you leave me no choice but to ask you nicely again'

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

automatic centre punch in the corner of all their windscreens 😈

Dickyboy

buy a couple of bangers in a week or two & then park them very badly in the entrance to their car park one lunchtime – just coz it's a bit snowy their is no excuse to flout the parking rules

stompy

BURN EM!!!!!!!

thehustler
    Free Member

when the snow clears park across entry to said car park, when they ask you to move say "sorry its the only space available"

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Get some A4 avery labels

Print a load out with 'I park like a ****' (use expletive of your choice) in the biggest font size that will fit.

Firmly affix label to windscreen directly infront of steering wheel and drivers side window

Retire to a safe distance

alpin
    Free Member

you may be known to the council, but what about some of the local youths? or that other you that wears a hoody.

oh, and if you piss anywhere make sure you piss on the drivers door handle.

Haze

I retract my earlier post, +1 Stompy

woody2000

m_f – doesn't matter if the markings are visible or not, still illegal. Ignorance is no defence and all that.

waynekerr
    Free Member

I was going to suggest the potato up the exhaust, but someone beat me to it.

TooTall
    Free Member

I'd be out clearing paths and ensuring small walls of snow and ice surrounded their cars.

project
    Free Member

Pour cold water around the wheels and then watch them try to move when it freezes.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘The company on my street, bastids!!!’ is closed to new replies.