Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The Collective : Seasons and Roam.
  • stanfree
    Free Member

Just watched both , absolutely fantastic. If these movies cant inspire people onto there bikes then there is something wrong. Great visuals and soundtrack.

That is all.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Roam sounds like its narrated by someone who is a little 'slow'. Seasons is excellent though…

Curly68
    Free Member

Loved them to but then got NDW10 and thought that was better!

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Roam comentator does sound a bit special but its an awesome bike film

iain1775
    Free Member

The Collective is the best film in the 'trilogy'
    Follow me also looks awesome

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

Is follow me out yet?

mikey74
    Free Member

Seasons bored me senseless when I watched it, although I would like to see it again to make sure 😆

I do think the Collective is the best one, but Roam is really good too.

metalheart
    Free Member

Roam and The Collective are both inspiring stuff. I still like to watch them despite that I've seen them heaps already. Love the Shore stuff and Jordies backyard. Makes me want to go ride my bike!

Seasons I can take or leave though.

geetee1972
    Free Member

You can download the soundtrack from iTunes for both films. Personally I love the songs 'Two Shoes', which plays on Seasons at the end when they are all riding down Karate Monkey (which is absolutely my fav section of MTB filming period) and 'Yell Fire', which is the tune on the Jumping section of Roam Extras.

stucol
    Free Member

The European premiere of Follow Me is on at the Glasgow Film Theatre next Tuesday at 8:10 pm.

Probably still tickets available as its in the 400 seat theatre. The previous MTB films were shown in the 200 seat theatre and always sold out.

I have six tickets but my mates would kill me if i sold them on, lol.

Its a double bill with Seasons.

Curry and two films, sorted.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Ambleside cinema (zeffs) is putting on Seasons and Follow Me as a double bill in June or July I think…

Never really liked mtb films but def going to see these on the big screen.

Sanny
    Free Member

Stucol

It was in the main 400 seat cinema that we screened the last few films and all sold out. I gather that there are not many tickets left for the premiere next Tuesday night! So if folk are planning to go, better be quick to snap up a ticket in advance.

Cheers

Sanny

Soup
    Free Member

I showed a non-biking friend The Collective. He went out the same week and got a decent bike and all the gear. He's been riding for 2 years now and wishes he'd done it years ago.

DickBarton

I liked them all but none of them inspired me to go ride my bike…the jumping bit just doesn't impress me…nice to watch but after 2 or 3 of them it's boring…I'm happy to watch them but they don't make me want to go grab my bike.

Dirt however – for some inexplicable reason I need to go ride my bike after watching that – production costs compared to the likes of Collectives were jokingly miniscule but it seems to capture it for me and make me want to go ride…

Will be going to see Follow Me but I'm not expecting it to move me…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘The Collective : Seasons and Roam.’ is closed to new replies.