Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Case of the Disappearing Bacon and Egg Sandwich
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This morning, I broke my fast with a bacon and egg sarnie of truly epic proportions from one of the finer caffs in That London's Famous City of London. Two bibilical slices of fresh crusty white, half a pig, a couple of eggs fried to perfection and a healthy dollop of Colemans.

This was at about 0900.

I have now come over all peckish. Essurient. All hungry, like.

How the blinking flip can this be the case? Where has it gone?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

if the cafe is in that there London's famous 'city' then you may find the sandwich contained cocaine which can be rather moreish and is an appetite suppressant. i've heard the pavements are knee deep in the stuff at about half five on a weekday evening?

BigDummy
    Free Member

I have the same difficulty, although in my case I am unable to account for about half a pint of porridge. I think the crisp autumnal beauty of the morning may be to blame. 🙂

AndyP
    Free Member

two slices of bread, two eggs, only half a pig. Not surprised you're hungry 2 hours later.

marsdenman
    Free Member

only half a pig

that was the problem…….
    I believe it to be FACT that one cannot have too much bacon on a sandwich………..

robgarrioch

Everyones metabolism gets a little knocked by the time changing – eg. if you're used to a moderate snack around 10am. It's only 12 now & I'm 'kin starving!

nedrapier

Fuzzy's?

Helios
    Free Member

nedrapier – Member

Fuzzy's?

Mmmmm…. Fuzzy Grub… Mmmmmm…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not Fuzzy's, but their work is to be praised highly! I often use the one tucked in to that little alley down behind St James's!

MrNutt
    Free Member

have you checked your cummerbund?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Case of the Disappearing Bacon and Egg Sandwich’ is closed to new replies.