Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • The Brits. Who'll be watching??
  • GlitterGary
    Free Member

Yeah, they gave a microphone to Tiny Tempah.

billybob
    Free Member

is it an unwritten rule as if you present the Brits you must die on your ass, in Corden’s case there is alot of ass to die on…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I’m with glitterGary on this one! TV went OFF when fattie Adele came on can’t stand her! As for that utter shite song she sang alongw ith her chasing pavements dross! EUrGH still watching Brits though as Mr MC on nights to my indulgent shizzle TV for a change.

Rhianna’s outfit wasn’t very flattering either!!

OMG Bruno Mars and Glee! EURGH EURGH!!! HATE HATE HATE

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Glee does indeed, fill me with glee.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Justin Bieber.. whoops presumed he was a Yank!

Boy George … wasn’t he in prison? Guessing he got early release or he’s in a Cat D prison 😉

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Nice chunky Adele looking chavvy chewing gum!

southernsteel
    Free Member

Laura Marling looked a bit awkward. Absolutely love her though.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

CAn’t think of any of Laura Marling’s stuff, will have to go and look at You tube and find some. I’m guessing she isn’t as mainstream as muppets like cheryl so keeps out of the limelight a bit more hence the awkwardness. I could be talking tosh though.

Legoman
    Free Member

Arcade Fire = awesome

When’s Cordon going to get to the gags???? Or at least have a massive row with someone on stage.

southernsteel
    Free Member

You are bang on. She is quite folky. I think she won at the BBC radio 2 folk awards a couple of weeks ago. Two really good albums though. Both Mercury nominated too.

catnash
    Free Member

Everyone knows who mike is!!!! Don’t they?

rockhopper70

I was hoping boy george was going to chin him.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

LOL @ RockHopper70… annoying TV just gone whack and ITV won’t work! GGRRR back to Nihal then .. eurhg thought it was still Zane, boo…… stupid local TV arial.

nuke

Yeah, Laura Marling’s is very good. Loved the original but do also enjoy this version of Devil’s Spoke

wrightyson
    Free Member

Mumford and sons! Giant killers!

wrightyson
    Free Member

However I do hate this fat ****!!!

godzilla
    Free Member

Cordon = 2 words, the first one is bell

godzilla
    Free Member

The second one is end..

wrightyson
    Free Member

It’s like the England managers job, only a lot less pay!

CountZero

Laura Marling at the Serpentine Sessions, Hyde Park, last year.
    She is fantastic live, I saw her three times last year, and she’s headlining a little festival at the Barge Inn, Honeystreet, near Devizes on April 16, along with the Magic Numbers. She is fairly shy, but getting more chatty onstage as she gets older/more experience. Charlie Mumford is her boyfriend. She should have another album out this year, too. Only 22, too.

chewkw
    Free Member

Watching celebrities … hhhmmm … why?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I was actually watching or listening for the music!

chewkw
    Free Member

Music … you mean noise?

CountZero

Who gives a toss about celebrities, they were there just to announce the awards. Glad the Mumfords, Laura, Arcade Fire and Cee-lo got awards, all well deserved, and excellent performances from each as well, Cee-lo and Paloma were really good together. Got tickets for Arcade Fire in Hyde Park with Mumford & Son, Beruit and The Vaccines, which I am so looking forward too.

wrightyson
    Free Member

^^^^see music fan^^^^

pumper
    Free Member

I was going to watch it but remembered that I had to wash a load of dogshit off my tyres.I chose the latter.

billybob
    Free Member

Thought it was great an album released in October 2009 won this years best album. Obviously not as good as any of these albums –

Dizzee Rascal – Tongue n’Cheek
    Florence & the Machine – Lungs
    Kasabian – West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
    Lily Allen – It’s Not Me, It’s You
    Paolo Nutini – Sunny Side Up

Cos those were the ones nominated last year…

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘The Brits. Who'll be watching??’ is closed to new replies.