Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The bloody suns out!!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Just off for a pootle. Nice to see that big ball of fire has shown up for a change! Looks a cracking morning!

MoreCashThanDash

*waits for FamilyMC to stop pissing around and decide what we are doing today. My thoughts may or may not be influenced by the diminishing possibility of a ride in the sunshine* 👿

flap_jack
    Free Member

We had it all day yesterday. And it’s just come out today. Forecast was grim so lined up some DIY which now doesn’t look so tempting…

weeksy

Not here, awful here

allthepies
    Free Member

Murky on the Surrey Riviera, off out in an hour 🙂

sharkbait
    Free Member

Lovely here too but got to put tree lights up in the garden and out for FIL birthday lunch so no riding.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Some silly bugger agreed to swap bru neeps car disks and pads over this morning so waiting on him arriving :/

But its a lovely day out.

CountZero

Thick fog here in N.Wilts. 😐

gobuchul
    Free Member

Miserable in the South East.

binners

Absolutely glorious here!!!! Clear blue skies and sunshine! On kids duty, so no riding though 🙁 But at least we can go out and do stuff 😀

I’m sure normal service will be resumed for a windy rainy night ride tomorrow.

Bregante

First day off after 6 nights and I’ve only gone and bust my bloody shoulder at work. No riding for me 👿

tomhoward

Guns out?

rob2
    Free Member

Lovely here in Somerset.

Left at 7am and did a 2hr loop in the quantocks. Mist gradually lifted (started off like a scene in a Thomas hardy novel) and by the end it was so sunny you couldn’t see as you came up some of the Coombes.

Lovely.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Gloomy in Wallingford. About to head out.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Bloody lovely here in South Hants, yesterday was spectacular and added to the 100k roadie hack I did, today it’s jsut about lifting and the Suns poppiing out occasionally..

I shall hack out in about an hour 8)

passtherizla
    Free Member

Planned ride over kinver, parents don’t leave til 11, then more visitors descend unannounced. Then the mrs decides she’s got to nip the shops…. Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhh just wanna go do jumps in the **** woods.

jools182
    Free Member

Was out here. I got up, showered, dressed, breakfast, then it disappeared…

Now it’s cold, damp and dull

Dunno what to do now

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Been out into the Clwydians. Lovely and sunny, but foggy on the tops. Muddy and slippery on most trails.
    Just cleaned the bike and sat with a brew and toast 😀

weeksy

Cleared up, I did a mostly lovely little 20km post man-flu recovery ride.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Came back from a run in the sun to find a butterfly fanning its wings on the inside of a window.
    I think the poor thing’s in for a bit of a disappointment.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

sun came out just as I arrived home from my morning ride 🙄

enigmas
    Free Member

Typical, the one day the sun comes out I’m too hungover to even get out of bed, let alone go out on a ride 😳

Jamie
    Free Member

Dunno what to do now

I went for first run in about 6 months yesterday, so my legs appear to have stopped working today.

Bum.

Klunk
    Free Member

weather forecast for the weekend has been hopeless. yesterday was forecast as sunny dry and warm, it rained all day. Today was forecast as misty low cloud, the sun has shined all day with not a cloud in the sky. fooking rubbish

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Yay! The sun came out and it was glorious.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Came back from a run in the sun to find a butterfly fanning its wings on the inside of a window.
    I think the poor thing’s in for a bit of a disappointment.

Don’t worry, its just making it rain in Tokyo in a week’s time.

1-shed
    Free Member

Just back from a nice pootle on the TPT to Lymm Dam and Little Bollington, happy days 1 shed

rOcKeTdOg

Went out riding with a bad back, no way I was missing out on riding in sunshine. Regretting it now obvs as I can’t walk. Fine whilst pedalling tho

MoreCashThanDash

Had a lovely time wandering in the quirky shops in Matlock Bath, then tidying the garden a bit.

I am in no way disappointed to have not got a decent ride in on a sunny day in favour of some quality family time.

I am in no way looking at the 5000 mile target for the year I set myself and trying to figure out how I’ll fit 375 miles into December with all the other Christmas, family and birthday shit we have looming in the next 30 days…..

bikebouy
    Free Member

I hacked as I said I would. Stuck to the flat lands and kept the cadence up at 87-94 and heart rate at 115bpm.. Bloody lovely.

Some days are just meant for hacking along the coast 8)

zippykona

Pictures!

wrightyson
    Free Member

By god its muddy in those woods! I haven’t rode regularly since October and my legs felt it today. 2500ft of climbing in 20 miles very nearly killed me! The sun however just made me want to stay out which I did. In fact I even rang the mrs to see if she’d mind if I did another climb to the top just to act like a child on the way down. Love days like this!

NZCol

Early start in the Pentlands but once sun came up was tops.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Bloody glorious day, no riding for me but a 12 mile dog walk was the order of the day with a pub lunch, just got back & I left at 11.30!
    My legs are feeling it though 🙁

drlex
    Free Member

Bloody glorious day, no riding for me but a 12 mile dog walk was the order of the day with a pub lunch, just got back & I left at 11.30!
    My legs are feeling it though

Bet the dog’s are a few mm shorter!
    Like Rob2, nice hack round the quiet, but muddy roads of Somerset, with cheery waves from rambling families. Glorious!

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Went for a walk today. Up Ben Lomond via Ptarmigan, down via north west ridge and onto Inversnaid, back via WHW. A bit more adventurous than I had planned, but it was an incredible day out.

martinhutch

Forced myself out on a local loop across Barden Moor. There were a few other folk around. And the estate pixies have been dragging rocks across to (unsuccesfully try to) block the bridleway again. Can’t work out why they do it. Adds some technical interest I suppose.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘The bloody suns out!!!!’ is closed to new replies.