Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • The Black Friday deals thread
  • GeForceJunky

Moto G4 Plus, £76 from amazon warehouse deals 20% off with £6 credit for buying £30 amazon gift card, which I immediately redeemed to my account.

Gift Card Offer

Xbox One S from Currys £170, should hopefully get £30 back selling Forza, Doom and Fallout 4. Should make a nice 4K media player for the home cinema.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Yeah, I signed up for the annual deal anyways. Saving of about £70 a year if you’re paying monthly (like I was)!

Hmm how do you switch from monthly to the annual deal?

Edit… Well figured it out but now…

“There was an error processing your request.
    Our records indicate that you have purchased an equivalent product before.”

🙁

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Well I bought the Google Pixel C as pointed out, and the platinum Satmap Active 20 bundle that OS have for £105 off retail.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Weyhey, got the Eurosport deal. Beats the 2.99 a month I was paying. Thanks Butcher for the PM.

juanking

I bought the Pixel C for the wife and Monday and she’d broken it (water don’t ask) by Thursday…

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Have you got a link? They seem to be £96?

cb

link to Eurosport deal – nowt on the website?

Kuco

Just done the Eurosport thanks.

GeForceJunky

Yourguitarhero – They are but there is 20% off all warehouse items that gets applied at checkout. I went for a £102, Used-Very Good one in white.

househusband

Another Eurosport £1.99 deal here – many thanks snownrock.

wilburt
    Free Member

This is quite amazing: http://www.blackfridaydeathcount.com ..!

Nowt as queer as (american) folk!

zigzag69
    Free Member

househusband – Member
    Another Eurosport £1.99 deal here – many thanks snownrock.

+1 for me!

Also, just cancelled the sub, I don’t want £30 coming off in a years time. Subscription is still active for the full year.

rmacattack
    Free Member

just did the eurosport one for the price. in a year im bound to get 1.99 of value out of it.

cp

Good shout on the eurosport subscription. I had this last year at 20 quid but wasn’t going to renew unless i found a deal…. 1.99 for next years cycling coverage is a bargain 🙂

cloudnine
    Free Member

https://www.webtogs.com is doing 20% off everything today with the code WTFRIDAY.

Good for camping stuff, sleeping bags, mats etc

handyman153
    Free Member

If anybody is looking for a PS4, HMV are doing –
    Black 500GB PS4
    Fifa 18
    Assassins Creed
    Hidden Agenda
    Gran Turismo
    Farcry Primal
    All for £219.99

It’s the best price I can find anywhere.
    If you don’t want the Games, they are all current and can be traded in at CEX for around £60.
    Makes the system alone a great price!

There is another mix of 5 games for £219.99 but I didn’t see what. COD was included.
    + they aren’t advertising this online or promenantly in store, so you have to go hunting!

whatgoesup

Fenix 3 for £199 on Amazon

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

also done Eurosport. Had it already os cancelled the renewal for the old one.

salad_dodger

Where are you finding the Eurosport deal? Any chance someone could post a link?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

If you go to this link there are two subscription options, take the annual, fill in the next page andhit the enter promo code button. The price should then change.

(If you do paypal it is easy to cancel resubscriptions)

https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/subscribe

salad_dodger

Cheers TG. Sorted!

johndoh
    Free Member

Yeah I’d like to see a PS4 + COD deal that makes me stop resisting….

Drac

Like this one Here you can even trade in Grand Turismo for £3.50

eskay

Thanks – Eurosport deal purchased!

dannybgoode

Bit of a niche one this but AccuRC is only £29.99 at the moment.

If you’re learning to fly (or thinking of learning to fly) RC planes and particularly helicopters this is the package to learn on to save a lot of costly crashes.

I bought a really cheap secondhand Spektrum DX6 transmitter to go with – great fun 🙂

https://accurc.com/product/accurc2/

lunge

Amazon Fire purchased, it’ll live at work and be used purely for note taking, for £30 it’ll do a right job.
    Bottle of Bollinger Grande Annee 2007, really, really good champagne for about 40% of what I normally pay.
    And the Eurosport sub as for £2, why not?!

harrytoo
    Free Member

In for Eurosport, got to be worth a couple of quid.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Virgin are doing a 4G SIM with unlimited text, unlimited minutes and unlimited data for £20 if you’re a virgin broadband/tv user.

I have a 20Gb EE SIM for a few pennies more than that from last year and am tempted, although I never get near my 20Gb anyway.

The Virgin SIM lets you roll over unused data, which is handy 🙂

Might be useful for watching Eurosport though…

wilburt
    Free Member

Well if thats Black Friday done with I have survived quite well.

Only £1.99 spent on Eurosport.

Drac

Well if thats Black Friday done with I have survived quite well.

Friday is over but the event is till going.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I actually spent a small, yet significant amount.
    However, it was money I was going/had to spend anyway – I got all my christmas presents for family and pals. Either spent less than I planned or got them something nicer (i.e. two synths for my brother in law instead of one).

I did succumb and buy those £15 SPD specialized trainers. Rationale being I can cycle my CX bike to uni and still walk around all day – my other SPD shoes aren’t great for that.

cp

did succumb and buy those £15 SPD specialized trainers. Rationale being I can cycle my CX bike to uni and still walk around all day – my other SPD shoes aren’t great for that

Exactly what I use mine for. They’re great shots. Bought mine when they were 22 quid and result happy with them.

Tracey

Held fire till late last night then succumbed and got a Dyson
    Lyriks and Saint brakes sorted this morning

rmacattack
    Free Member

i went hardcore and saved a whopping £50 at eurocarparts for most of the car service kit minus the fuel filter. oil , air, cabin filters, oil 5l, wiper blades , engine flush and fuel system cleaner all for £55

jam-bo

I bought a pasty. No discount though. 🙁

fossy

No particular black friday deals, although most of the family’s present’s are via Amazon deliveries. Did pick up a Cannon lens for my son’s Xmas present down from £400ish to £249 – brand new ‘grey’ import.

The ‘daft’ Black Friday deals were big boxes of Whiska’s cat food – 84 sachets for £14 on Amazon – the missus ordered 2 boxes and 2 lots of 2.5kg Iams cat food – should last the two greedy monsters a week !

breninbeener

@Tracey….where did you get a deal on Saint brakes?

Thanks

Tracey

Evans

chip
    Free Member

I due to what must have been temporary insanity. Bought several torches which I have dispersed around the house. I can only hope that 2018 goes down in history as the year of the powercut.

And I need to take up night time trail running as I bought some head torches too.

mikey74
    Free Member

Not a Black Friday purchase per se as I was going to buy it anyway but I picked up a Manfrotto tripod with free head from Jessops for £119.99. I was going to buy it when it was £149.99, so saving £30 was an added bonus.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘The Black Friday deals thread’ is closed to new replies.