Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The bike you regret selling?
  • muffin_the_mule
    Free Member

Writing an essay and this seems far more intresting.

For me, my 16″ surly 1×1. It was Nothing fancy, deore Vs, deore crank, surly fork, surly hubs, one of the cheapest bike i’ve owned but nothing has compared to it.

zaskar
    Free Member

My Cove Stiffee 69er ltm edt. 😥

Hairychested
    Free Member

I didn’t sell, I gave my lovely Rocky Mountain Hammer to my best-forgotten-slut-of-a-girlfriend 😥

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

my santa cruz super 8 i loved it to bits but i was skint!!

zaskar
    Free Member

I sold my Stiffee to pay for a plane trip to see my GF.

So basically we sold our bikes because of GF’s and being skint! 👿

I always keep thinking about buying another Stiffee.

Need to move on.

Coyote
    Free Member

My Kona Stinky. More bike than I’d ever use but boy was it fun!

nukeproof
    Free Member

Regrets? I’ve had a few…

Regretting flogging a 3 month old Superlight at the end of last year because I do not think I gave it enough of a chance. 🙁

Regret telling my parents they can throw my old cloud blue GT Tequesta in a skip…What was I thinking!?! 🙁

Didn’t even quite get this one…Bought a Pitch Pro with 20% off in January (£939) but cancelled the order before it was delivered 🙁

Regret selling my Klein Attiude to a mate…bought it back from him 6 months later with lots more scratches than I sold it to him with 🙁

forge197
    Free Member

Haven’t regretted selling any bike, the only bike that I do have any regret is the one that was stolen as it hadn’t reached the point of wanting to sell it so more fun to be had, all the others have been sold to make way for something else bike related.

franksinatra

My lovely Cannondale hardtail which went for pennys on ebay to a nice guy called Jude. I loved that bike, I sold it and got a tumble dryer.

I remember it with the same misty eyes as do my first girlfriend 😥

Just sold my ’06 Enduro – whether I regret it or not depends on whether my new S-Works SL will be any better.

Trying to sell my ’97 Kona Lava Dome at the moment to help fund the rest of the bits for my SL – that I will regret, as I’ll no longer have a pub/shop/hack bike.

dasnut
    Free Member

nicolai helius fr
    enduro s-works 06 (with modified DHX 5 coil)

still, happy with my nomad (totems on the front – yeah) and my lapdog zesty, oh and my singlespeed 456, did 35 miles on that today 🙂

hustler
    Free Member

I didn’t sell it my mum threw it out a few years after I had left home – my lovely raleigh burner with yellow mag wheels. Ever since then I have not parted with a bike but the cupboard is getting full and the misuss is beginning to nag.

atlaz
    Free Member

I do regret selling the 24Seven frame I bought for 50 quid on EBay. Didn’t have room for it and didn’t have the cash for parts.

mybike
    Free Member

2007 Patriot

I’d have another tomorrow

firestarter
    Free Member

my fisher rig lovely bike for the money bought as a bargain and sold for not much gutted still . Boo hoo

beaker

My ’96 Kilauea. I wish I still had it…..

ton

never regreted selling any, and boy have i sold some.
    did get a bit of a mmmm should i have when i sold a bontrager privateer.
    bloke still has it 4 years on so iam happy someone deserving got it.

trailmonkey

My Raleigh in 1993. Didn’t get on another bike for 8 years

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘The bike you regret selling?’ is closed to new replies.