Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The Bike Warehouse – Kent – contact details?
  • butterbean
    Free Member

This is on behalf of a friend (genuinely!) who has an issue with the above company over non delivery of an item he purchased through their Ebay store & they seemingly are being difficult over resolving.

He’s reached the point of now needing to take potential legal action but is struggling to get any contact details of someone with half a brain there.

Anyone got any details other than the Sales@ address where hopefully someone can apply some common sense to the situation?

Oh, and as a reference, having seen the communications & how it’s been handled, not a shop I would be dealing with!

claudie

The bike warehouse has 4 different shops spread out around kent. I know the shop in Faversham well and the service is normally good – the owner is called Keith. I think you may need to go on their website and call the 4 different shops to find out which one you are dealing with

Hope that helps

Poopscoop

Explored the eBay refund route I assume?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    holmes81
    Free Member

Know the shop in Sevenoaks, great service.

Chris or Kieran were nothing but helpful.

Although recently I think staff has changed. Not been in for a few months so things may have changed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The Bike Warehouse – Kent – contact details?’ is closed to new replies.