Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The bike I've been working on
  • SaxonRider

I can’t find that thread about summer road bikes, but finally have mine in a condition I am proud to show off. It is new to me, but not new (a 2013 FP Uno).

TheBrick
    Free Member

That is quite a good looking modern road bike. Hope you have some adventures into the pain cave planed.

MoreCashThanDash

Looks great. I suspect my riding wouldn’t do justice to that paint job

SaxonRider

Just saw that people responded. Thanks for the compliments. Thought for sure someone would remark on the wall/ground.

I eventually gave up in trying to adjust the rear derailleur myself, and have sent it to the LBS today. Hopefully I’ll be KOM-ing like crazy when it comes back!

shermer75
    Free Member

Drive side crank not at 3 o’clock

Del

moss wants sorted, wall wants paint.
    HTH. 😀

kayak23

scaredypants

I can’t find ….

Use Google: “site:singletrackworld.com your search words

or click here

Kuco

Nice looking bike.

molgrips
    Free Member

A bike you surely deserve given your current climbing ability, however the reach looks huge. Long stem and levers on the furthest part of the drops.. Is it is comfy like that?

SaxonRider

Good question, molgrips. I was thinking about replacing the stem, but will give it another few rides before I decide. I don’t mind being stretched out like that, and find when I am climbing it puts the bike in a good position under me.

I might take the shorter stem off my Trek temporarily to see what it would be like a few centimetres closer.

[Incidentally, apologies about yesterday. I didn’t my phone with me until a couple hours after you had gone out. We’ll have to arrange another ride ASAP.]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The bike I've been working on’ is closed to new replies.