Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Ratemypalletstrackworld. (Or how I came to love unfinished bike build pictures)
  • everyone
    Free Member

Got a nice surprise through my door today after managing to tear my shirt at work.
    Waiting on a few things so that I can finish the build properly but I’ve got enough bits to get it rideable!

z1ppy

Great colour, what model is it? Not seen Soma for a while, not sure about your set angle though 😯

fathomer

Very nice Nathan!

everyone
    Free Member

It’s a B-Side, the saddle’s only like that because I just threw it on quickly!

Yea you don’t really see many Soma’s about, it’s a shame really they seem really well put together with some nice details.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Waiting on a few things so that I can finish the build properly

You don’t say!

qwerty
    Free Member

Nice.

I have some brand new RS Recon 120mmm 650b forks for sale if your in need, 183mm steered IIRC.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Where is your 1mm allen key?

Charger plugged into wall & switch in ON position: Fail.

Nice frame BTW 🙂

everyone
    Free Member

1mm allen? Yea I was charging my light and forgot to turn the charger off.

Qwerty, thanks for the offer but I’m going to stick some rigids on it.

everyone
    Free Member

And she’s finished*!

*not entirely, I’m still waiting on an absoluteblack wibbly-wobbly chainring and some more cash so I can get some longer forks.

takisawa2

Nice colour.
    Ticks all the boxes for me.

What length are those forks…?
    I’ve some Exotic alloy 470mm I’ll likely never use.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Nice that.

everyone
    Free Member

They’re ~440mm, I’m going to get some that are ~465 but ideally I’d get some carbon ones.

soma_rich
    Free Member

That’s an awesome looking bike, I do love a Soma! I need to buy a Juice actually, did you get it from Mosquito bikes?

everyone
    Free Member

Yea they ordered it directly from Soma in the states so it took about a month for it to arrive. I can’t fault them at all, they were always really helpful whenever I rang them.

binners

That just looks ‘right’. Very nice indeed sir! Loving the colour!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Ratemypalletstrackworld. (Or how I came to love unfinished bike build pictures)’ is closed to new replies.