Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The best music video ever – let's upset somebody ;-)
  • Hairychested
    Free Member
    RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Metallica fekkin rock!! 8)

simonralli2
    Free Member

I really like Jose Gonzalezezsss version of Teardrop

bruneep

Ahh my son is learning to play that song, I really like the intro

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I like this one. She is the guardian of singletrack.

Boogie pimps

simonralli2
    Free Member

Actually I think I may have misunderstood this thread. Is it just about Metallica or do we post videos we like?

soma_rich
    Free Member

:p

soma_rich
    Free Member

Hairychested
    Free Member

What's your favourite? Not the best song, the video that moved you when you saw it first and hasn't ceased to amaze till now. I'm positive somebody will complain my/your choice is awful whilst theirs is wonderful, but as it's Saturday evening and I have nothing better to do… 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ah but Soma Rich – what you dont see in that graph of yours is me heading off to my Happy Place. Don't care what others' points are 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I would urge you to watch the video for Sigur Ros' Svefn G Englar. I nearly cried when I first saw it. It reminded me of a kid who grew up with us on the cul de sac. We always looked out for him and I often wonder how he is now.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

the video that moved you when you saw it first and hasn't ceased to amaze till now

Hows about my fave video from a little known band called Rockbitch?

Actually, in hindsight – I've removed the link, NSFW – google it yourself
    😯

Punk_Drummer
    Free Member

Beastie Boys – Sabotage

samuri
    Free Member

I'm a bloke so my favourite video was and always will be, Robert Palmer – Addicted to love.

But for the original OP, I've shot lots of things but I now regret them all and realised I should have merely shot the guy who made that video, and then shot Metallica… and then shot the bloke again, just to make sure, …. and then Metallica again. Maybe shoot the bloke once more.

racefaceec90

i thought this was pretty intense when i saw it. WARNING DO NOT WATCH IF EASILY DISTURBED!!!.for anyone like me though,who likes horror films enjoy the carnage/special effects. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXyIB2L52Dc aphex twins rubber johnny.

kimbers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGQCzS-_Fg
    basically all chris cunnigham, allis full of love, rabbit in your headlights, leftfield i think its afrika shox
    also love this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqZtWzPNEJw&feature=related
    one is excellent though

worst ever- frog song

kimbers

that rubber johny is fuct up

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘The best music video ever – let's upset somebody ;-)’ is closed to new replies.