Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The best BBQ ever (sizzling food and ice cold beer content)
  • Tinners

Along with the rest of the UK, the Tinners household will be having a BBQ tomorrow. I have a blank shopping list and an empty shopping trolley. What do I need to make it a cracker? BBQ has to be sizzling and every drink needs beads of condensation on the glass. Am thinking steaks (marinatied in olive oil, chillies, chinese 5 spice, garlic), french bread, an ice bucket full of Staropramen….but I've done that before.
    What flesh, done what way, with what drink? Any suggestions considered as long as Tescos stock it in the morning.

iamsporticus
    Free Member
    rOcKeTdOg

forget all that, just have the beer and send out for a takeaway, s'gonna be too nice for all that hassle!

bawbag
    Free Member

you can't go wrong with BACON EXPLOSION

lesinge
    Free Member

Venison burgers with Davidstow cheddar and home made relish.

Ice cold Yarlington Mill cider
    :mrgreen:

RichPenny
    Free Member

Mojitos 🙂

Tinners

…and I've got a box of hickory chips to sprinkle on the coals (but never used them before), if that helps.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

John Dory with some spicy marinade, whole snapper with lemon grass and many other nice things stuffed in it wrapped in foil, home made burgers – beef stilton onion & garlic, lamb with N african spices, sliced potatoes, aubergine & peppers with halfed lemons to squeeze on everything after

sambob
    Free Member

Meat wise, OSTRICH BURGERS!!!!!!! the most amazing burger i have ever had, although eating it infront of an ostrich was a bit weird 😕

BruceM
    Free Member

Damn I am jealous:( I have 2 weeks of hard revision and exams:(

I would love to spend the weekend relaxing in the sun.

Tinners

I'm currently "test driving" an ice cold glass of Adnams Explorer and it's nudging itself up the drinks list, I have to say, on such a warm balmy night. Sky is taking on that orange hue that you only get on the warmest nights and there's a warm wind blowing. Mrs Tinners is bidding for a chilled sparkling Shiraz.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The best BBQ ever (sizzling food and ice cold beer content)’ is closed to new replies.