Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The back hose is too short and the front hose is too long! **** YOU BRAKES!
  • Northwind

**** you brakes! **** you brakes! **** you brakes!

No, wait, it’s alright, I’m calm, I

**** YOU BRAKES

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

awkward

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Thought I had a bad day…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    legend
    Free Member

It’s not like you’ll need them for the race at the weekend or anything

Northwind

Ah no that bike’s now in the Watch Out There’s A Race Soon Exclusion Zone in which no spannering occurs, because obviously I’d **** it up. This is for my definitely low stress hybrid build.

Or it was, but now I’ve set it on fire.

righog
    Free Member

Or it was, but now I’ve set it on fire.

You are aware that we NEED a picture of this !

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ah no that bike’s now in the Watch Out There’s A Race Soon Exclusion Zone in which no spannering occurs,

You should join me in the 3pm Friday trip to the LBS which always started – So where you racing this weekend and what have you ******* up?

giantx4
    Free Member

I run my rear on the right front on left.. Just do that or…. Wait… What brakes are they sir??

legend
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member

You should join me in the 3pm Friday trip to the LBS which always started – So where you racing this weekend and what have you ******* up?

Yeah this is moar like it.
    Spannering should continue right up to the start of the race/run, and sometimes slightly beyond

garage-dweller

Why don’t just swap the front hose to the back and vice versa.

Edit: sorry of course then the front one will be too short instead.

Northwind

legend – Member

Spannering should continue right up to the start of the race/run, and sometimes slightly beyond

If it balances it out, I was in the garage at 2am machining a new part for my bike so the gears would work, the night before the innerleithen ukge last year. Ironically had nothing to do with my irritating mechanical, subsequent dummy-spitting and first ever DNF 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A mate of mine spent 3hrs making a hanger for a Tomac frame so someone could continue on a multi day race – thats tech support!

bails

Just mount both brake levers to your top tube. Problem solved.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The back hose is too short and the front hose is too long! **** YOU BRAKES!’ is closed to new replies.