Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • The "Alternative", apparently…
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Oh, have I got that wrong? Well, please explain how the services you mention would operate without funding. Just so I can “keep up”.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ok then, tell me how they’d operate without people doing the actual jobs? Y’know, the actual, hands-on life-saving, fire-fighting etc?

I pay taxes. Those taxes help fund the NHS, Fire Service, etc. I don’t claim to be a life-saver or fire-fighter, so how can a financial institution do so? Hmm? Hmm??

Look how you’ve attempted some sarcastic witticism, yet failed miserably. You’re rubbish.

Oh, have I got that wrong?

Yeah, you have, actually.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I didn’t notice that any financial institutions did claim to be a life-saver or fire fighter.

Of course, fire fighting and life saving needs trained people to do it, but it also needs money.

The huge revenues generated by banks and financial houses, swingeingly taxed, helps facilitate this. I don’t, therefore, see the problem with them making huge profits.

Look how you’ve attempted, etc…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tazzymtb

you wouldn’t need to attack others all the time.

elfin this is you raison d’etre, what happened to your “let others have an opinion and respect that” etc etc.. gash you were spouting a couple of months ago, nice to see you back to your usual form 🙄

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh look, Lanesra’s back from his recent ban.

Hello Lanesra! 😀

Bin watching the Arsenal lately? Shame, eh?

Barcelona, such a beautiful horizon…

Small man syndrome

You’re a not exactly tall podgy bloke. Is that your excuse?

DrDoolittle still enquires fondly about you. You never did have that sojourn by the swings at Newington Green, did you?

allthepies
    Free Member

Where did all the life saving guff come from ? 😆

I pay taxes, some of that tax pays for NHS / Paramedic / Emergency services etc, but I don’t see myself as a life saver. Same thing for nasy corporations and their UK PAYE employees no ?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It was Woppit, claiming that Financial institutions had.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I pay taxes, some of that tax pays for NHS / Paramedic / Emergency services etc, but I don’t see myself as a life saver.

You undervalue yourself.

allthepies
    Free Member

<updates CV>

Kevevs
    Free Member

On another note and Liverpool related I hear Anfield will be redeveloped, are you using your fans to knock down the walls or going the conventional route and using demolition contractors, who probably wouldn’t murder people in the process?

ivixxiv – out of order mate. Play nice.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Kev get on Skypes, innit??

ton

ivixxiv
    are you that footy fan that got a long ban for thinking everyone was a murderer?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think I’ll go for the edit – should know better than to try and wind him up again – he’ll explode in a cloud of red and white smoke again.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Scared now. 😯

(you keep getting the spelling wrong though…FAIL)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

At least you spelled “dickhead” correctly.

Still a FAIL on the name though (I think you’re going to struggle with it TBH)

Those classes are doing you a power of good. Keep up the good work.

Junkyard
    Free Member

keirin – you are a japanese cycling based event and I claim my £5
    if your surname is repechages then I like your parents style

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘The "Alternative", apparently…’ is closed to new replies.