Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The A-Team film, anyone seen it, any good?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Did a quick search here but nothing came up on it, so anyone seen it, is it any good in a bit of an escape from reality fun way for a couple of hours, or dire?

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

It's a great way to escape from reality for a few hours. Expect nothing serious and leave your thinking brain in the car.

Marin
    Free Member

It would ruin all my memories of eating fishfingers and chips for Saturday dinner in front of the telly when I was a nipper.

Chips cooked in beef lard of course hmmm…..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chutney13
    Free Member

i wouldn't say it was good exactly, but i really enjoyed it. but my taste is seriously lowbrow.

psychle
    Free Member

I thought it was fun, as did my wife… as Roadie says, leave your thinking brain in the car and just enjoy the show! 🙂

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Sounds ok, just what I'm looking for. Can't find much else on at my local cinemas, it's all kids stuff, Toy Story, Cats and Dogs and Shrek.

jd-boy
    Free Member

Shrek was crap, The A-team looks fun though

CaptJon
    Free Member

Do people die in it? If they do they aren't keeping close enough to the original.

scraprider
    Free Member

crazy foool

geoffj

Toy Story is good.

scaredypants

Don't think I could watch it with a different cast – wouldn't be right

(just like The Dukes of Hazzard, which I have seen)

wors

I'm not watching out of respect. I wanted to be b.a when i was a kid. I ain't gettin on no plane fool.

GrahamS

The Expendables looks like a better brain-holiday movie to me.

http://expendablesthemovie.com/

5lab

saw it tonight, it was pretty good, although they were allowed to kill people (and weren't, I think, on tv). otherwise, have a couple of beers first, it's great

MartynS

tried to go and see it last night.. the rain had caused the cinemas ceiling to collapse. Saw Knight and Day instead, which was good, Cameron Diaz mmmm

Milkie
    Free Member

You spin me round…. <— Best bit.

I loved the series, film is worth watching, it explains how they became the A-Team, lets hope they release a sequel!

ntreid
    Free Member

-1 for watching it. Saw it a couple of weeks ago, and it was dire.

Inception, Toy Story or Knight & Day are all much better films.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘The A-Team film, anyone seen it, any good?’ is closed to new replies.