Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The 2 x BES – the solution from us.
  • midwales
    Free Member

We are aware of the confusion that having two series called British Enduro Series has caused and have been keen to get this sorted for you. We have approached the organisers of the other BES series on a couple of occasions to try and seek a simple solution for you. However, this appeared to fall on deaf ears and so we have taken the decision to change the name of our series and put an end to the confusion. We WILL still be running all of the events at the venues shown on our website in 2016 and beyond. We WILL be giving you the chance to give us your ideas and feedback as the season approaches and develops and we WILL leave it to you the riders to decide which series you would like to race. We believe that our series will speak for itself in the quality and enjoyment of the brand new trails we will be creating for you in some of the best riding destinations across the country. So…what about the name? This is your series. What would you like to call it? UK Enduro Series perhaps? Something else? Let us know what you think and we’ll pick seven people at random who suggest sensible names and give those people a free entry to any single round for 2016 (7 entries to be shared by 7 people).

Get creative. This is your series so please give us your suggestions.

info@enduroseries.co.uk and http://www.mtb-enduro.co.uk

Thanks

Neil

teethgrinder

English-Welsh Series?

kimbers

Funduro 2016 !
    (Tho I think spank have a stem with that name)

Northwind

I like the way you’ve managed to simultaneously do the right thing and rise above the nonsense, while also gently putting the boot in. So on that note, be the British National Enduro Series and let them have second prize 😆

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

The Greggs Invitational.

orena45

So on that note, be the British National Enduro Series and let them have second prize

That one sounds like you should get a free copy of the Daily Mail with every entry 😆

wrecker
    Free Member

I like the way you’ve managed to simultaneously do the right thing and rise above the nonsense, while also gently putting the boot in.

The other party hasn’t exactly covered themselves in glory on this note have they. I got sick of the obvious niggling.

sharkattack

AAA Enduro E1UKGP

That’ll see you come first in the yellow pages under enduro racing.

scottfitz
    Free Member

British Enduro Stage Tour
    Then you will have the BEST series in the UK.

badlydrawnchalk
    Free Member

How about ‘the peoples front of enduro’. More seriously though I think ‘UK Enduro Series’ hits the nail on the head. You could always swap UK for leading sponsors name if you wanted to get corporate.

jimdubleyou

Riders Enduro Series

nickc

I’ll offer : UK Enduro

although People’s Front of Enduro should win…

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Southern Trail Series

aardvarkissues
    Free Member

Spirit of British Enduro Series.

tmb467
    Free Member

The Popular People’s Front of Enduro surely

eddie11
    Free Member

Enduro? What has enduro ever done for us?

chakaping
    Free Member

People’s Front of Enduro

😆

Some variation on “UK” and “Enduro” is all you need, though probably without “Gravity” or that’ll open another whole can of worms.

I think I’d prefer “Enduro UK” without “Series” in the title. Differentiates you further and allows scope for non-series events under the same banner.

wrecker
    Free Member

UK enduro series would be more inclusive as it includes NI as well. Or you could go with British and Irish Enduro series (a la British and Irish Lions). Pop some events on in the republic and NI; plenty of riders over there.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Alternative Racing Series of Enduro

Peoples Enduro National and International Series

Britain and Wales Biking And Gravity Series

Timed International Transition Series (would require a rule change)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘The 2 x BES – the solution from us.’ is closed to new replies.