Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • That's the end of my listening to Radio 2
  • Candodavid
    Free Member

Zoe Ball on Saturday breakfast before SOTS has been very good recently, but mainly 5 live on weekdays for me, just wish the BBC would send it out on FM too

muggomagic

6 music allday until adrian durham and ian wright come on at 4pm on talksport.
    It's great to have Adam & Joe back too. Saturdays at work were no fun without them. Shame that Steven Merchant has left though.

As for Wogan, I have to admit, that the very few times I've listened to his show I do find it quite amusing.

mushrooms
    Free Member

Recently suffered radio2 for the first time for a whole week 9 to 5 couldn't be avoided, never again hopefully! The presenting style is BS and the repeated music every so often is a nightmare.

I honestly can't believe I've just seen someone recommend james whale, o m g!

clareymorris

Planet Rock in the morning with Alice Cooper – genius 🙂

mAx_hEadSet

I mostly gave up on radio 1 when they hired Janice Long the first time… then was loosing serious interest when they started messing Peel around until he passed away,I think I have not heard it since Peterson was stopped from having regular shows…

Finally readopting my old punk DIY ethics of youth, I now have my own broadcasting company….. iTrip on an iPod feeding the car radio.. in the house iTunes and AirTunes on the airport expresses means for the first time I get to listen to the many thousands of songs I spent more money on music in a month than many of you spend on bike bling in a year booming through my hifi, with last fm and record label mailing lists i dont even need buy a paper to discover new stuff…

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘That's the end of my listening to Radio 2’ is closed to new replies.