Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • That's it..I'm selling my new house. (Wifi doesn't reach the bog)
  • DrP

First world issue!
    I’m stuck with the sky router, as it won’t reach the front of the house.. Wc and son’s room..

Whadamyopchoons?

DrP

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Bridge, link routers or them plug thingies or just a decent data contract.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

oh and why are you stuck with a sky router?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    crispyrice

Power line adaptor with WiFi.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

WiFi Extenders

DrP

Mike.. Sky won’t give you the connection details.. I’ve a lovely powerful tp link router here… 🙁

DrP

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Does this help
    http://www.daniscross.co.uk/2014/11/use-router-sky-broadband/
    Google does give a few results for obtaining your login details

DrP

Cheers Mike..Will give that a try!

DrP

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I have a sky router and the signal gets around my house.

Therefore I conclude that your are a too rich a doctor living in too big a house and therefore need to take a 30% pay cut so that your are forced to move to a smaller house, thus solving your problem 🙂

Mincer

Plug your to link router into one of the LAN sockets on the sky router. Turn off wifi on the sky box and away you go.

nickdavies

Assume mikes link is similar, but there’s a couple of websites online you can just plug a couple of numbers off your router or sky account info and it’ll give you your login details, I did mine a few years ago.

That or powerline adopters as long as the router and the plug socket you want to get to are on the same circuit. BT own brand ones seem to get the best reviews.

Edit: seem to recall this one https://www.cm9.net/skypass/ working for sky details, I think the newer routers still work under the last link but do a bit of googling with your router model no.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Mincer has it. I use my sky router as a modem only and my Apple time capsule takes care of the WiFi.

It’s the Vodafone femto cell that can’t reach all of the house.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘That's it..I'm selling my new house. (Wifi doesn't reach the bog)’ is closed to new replies.