Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • That's how the green jersey is being won!
  • mtbrDot
    Free Member

greener than green, the stain must have been washed out by the morning rain.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

prepare for a firey death

BigDummy
    Free Member

It doesn't count. Basically, if anyone beats Cavendish their points don't count. Forever. Because he's the best, and if anyone says different he'll sulk. 😀

colnagokid

its all team columbias fault!!

tinsy
    Free Member

Nothing like going off on your own, its like the cycling equivilant of Vanish…..

uplink
    Free Member

I bet his arse was going like a bunnies nose on some of those wet bends

Dougal
    Free Member

Thor is being very intelligent here, going out and getting points where there is no chance Cav will be able to get over the climbs near enough the front to pick any up himself.

Cav seems to be suffering from wee-man syndrome with all his big chat, or maybe he's just being a typical sprinter. I wouldn't be surprised to see other teams going out of the way to spoil his chances on the Champs-Elise (sp).

Not a fan of Cav.

Sam

Awesome to see – go Thor go…

tinsy
    Free Member

did you catch any streaming of thors, near miss? I would think he needs new shorts.

MisterT

Cav is a GOD.. period!

(not all gods are nice… but they are still gods)

Dougal
    Free Member

Was replayed about three times. Menchov and Tchuruka (sp?) went down at the same point a minute or so later. The Menchov went down again, before displaying bunnyhop skills over an island that would put most STW members to shame.

mtbrDot
    Free Member

Thor is the name of the God. Mark? Who's Mark?

Actually I've been admiring Pellizotti in the fight for the KOM jersey. He's at the front for some days in a row and now I do start to respect that bulky sprinter proving himself right over the series of mountains that might do credit for decent any pro.

clubber
    Free Member

Cav made some fair points I reckon though I do think he deserved to be placed behind Hushovd in that sprint.

Anyway, Thor's doing a clever thing here – hopefully picking up enough points that he'll win by a larger margin than the commisaire's decision caused. Fair play to the guy.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘That's how the green jersey is being won!’ is closed to new replies.