Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • That'll teach the DVLA
  • mrsfry
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/j4KElwgVmQY[/video]

Yeah! stick it to the man Grrrr

DanW
    Free Member

“Finished babe?”

“Eeerrrrr….. No just one more”

Clever guy 😉 🙂

RoterStern
    Free Member

Why oh why…………..did she film that in portrait????

senorj

wow.

Harry_the_Spider

Crikey. 😯

wrightyson
    Free Member

He’s the kind of clown that carries a knife because….

CheesybeanZ

Is that a lidl sledgehammer ?

MSP

He’s the kind of clown that carries a knife because….

He’s watched Ray Mears on Dave and thinks he is one of the STW survivalist massive.

martinhutch

Don’t let the gorgers win, eh…

It’s like something out of the Fast Show.

xc-steve
    Free Member

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought it was odd… that she phoned in portrait mode turn it 90 degrees love!

wwaswas

The same sort of people who’d wreck a house they were evicted from for being poor tenants.

Do they get mentally stuck at being two years old when it comes to not getting everything their own way or something?

bearnecessities

Hora would still express an interest in buying it.

fadda

OK. So is he wrecking his own car, because it got clamped? (Can’t turn the volume up whilst at work and don’t have my ear buds with me…)

wwaswas

I didn’t listen but assume he can’t afford to tax and insure it or pay the release fee so he’s wrecking it prior to it being towed away and scrapped.

salad_dodger

He’s a very angry pikey.

Mikkel
    Free Member

As i said when a friend posted it on Facebook.
    Hope they send him a bill for removing the wreck.
    Deliver it in person and films it 🙂

parkesie
    Free Member

Take aScrap car a wheel clamp with dvla written on in marker pen add a box cutter wielding numpty make a internet sensation.

globalti
    Free Member

Not quite relevant but an Irish solicitor pal of mine got wheelclamped by a private firm behind some offices so he had the car craned away to a workshop and got the mechanic to dismantle the front suspension and remove the clamp, undamaged. Ther clamping firm went mad and threatened all sorts but he just told them to come and collect their clamp from him. They never came. When he admitted that the whole escapade cost him over £200 we laughed at him but he replied: “The difference is… I ENJOYED paying that money!”

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Proud to be British

maccruiskeen

Should have sent Rowena round

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGex0kLgNok[/video]

nickc

What a tool

Trimix
    Free Member

That Jam – Thick people sketch is brilliant.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

+1 for that jam Thick people sketch being funny

johndoh
    Free Member

so he’s wrecking it prior to it being towed away and scrapped.

And he is still liable for the fine and whatever other costs but now he has no car either. Quality.

matt_outandabout

Do they get mentally stuck at being two years old when it comes to not getting everything their own way or something?

Yes. Yes they do. Read up on attachment theories and behaviours. It IS toddler behaviour, that they have never grown out of…

pjt201
    Free Member

The thing he hasn’t realised is that he’s liable to prosecution on top of any clamping fees: https://www.cartaxenforcement.co.uk/

What happens if you don’t pay

If you’re registered as the vehicle’s keeper, you’ll get a letter saying your vehicle has been impounded and will be disposed of unless you pay all the fees.

You could also face prosecution with fines of up to £1,000 as well as paying any arrears of vehicle tax owed and costs.

Unclaimed vehicles could be disposed of or sold after 7 days, or 14 days for more valuable vehicles.

I sincerely hope that when DVLA aren’t able to recover their costs for towing his car when selling/scrapping it they prosecute him with the full force of the law.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Well being a ‘traveller’ (deduced from the reference to gorgers) he must know plenty of people in the scrap business, it was probably towed away clamp and all after filming.

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Dont the dvla just scrap old cars that are not claimed for anyway? I know the police do as they give them to the local fire service for training purposes.

Knife carrying, badly dressed waiste of oxygen right there. Imagine what he is actually like in real life.

JoB
    Free Member

he could have just said he didn’t want to go to Centreparcs

wwaswas

JoB
    Free Member

🙂

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t dare look at the youtube comments, but I’d bet that there is a ton of supportive messages to him on there…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Just sat and watched that open mouthed.
    The DVLA will only sell the car for what they can get for it, he’s still liable for the balance.
    What an utter tool. Im sure there are plenty of people out there who could have made use of that car, but no, you just destroy it mate. How dare they ask you to pay for using it on the road.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

I hope he gets done for littering.

plyphon
    Free Member

“You’re off your head”.

Well said luv

Pook

DVLA twitter needs to get all over this.

swavis

That’s got to be fake surely?

Dickyboy

Fake +1

alpin
    Free Member

As much as I’d like to think it is a send up, I fear it is not….

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

The “idiot uk drivers” website named in the video does seem heavily associated with some kind of ITV “car crash britain” program and Nextbase dashcams.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘That'll teach the DVLA’ is closed to new replies.