Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Thatcher (impersonator) dead!
  • proteus
    Free Member

With the sad passing of “Lady” Margaret Thatcher impersonator Janet Brown today, do we get the chance for a wee dancing-on-the-witches-grave practice in?

It’s what she would have wanted, etc.*

*apologies to any of Janet’s family members / close family friends who might be reading.

druidh
    Free Member

Reading the title of the post, I thought Tony Blair had snuffed it.

jon1973
    Free Member

I blame Thatcher

scaredypants

very good from druidh !

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I wonder if Janet Brown’s work had dried up in recent yrs or did she continue to be employed to wander round portraying a dribbling, mindless old bat with a vicious streak? 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I suspect that, even in her dotage, the Great She Elephant retains a life-long withering indifference to the opinions of those who need a hate-figure to give meaning to their lives.

deluded
    Free Member

Lol at Woppit – agreed. 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I doubt it Woppit, she probbly can’t remember what she had for breakfast this morning tbh.

Tick tock…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

O contrare, Fred. Contempt is a great stayer. Interesting use of clockage, however. Do you expect to live forever, yourself?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, but I doubt I will have damaged British society to such a great extent as Thatchler though…

Contempt is a great stayer

That’s all she ever had for the majority of British people. Out for nothing more than her own selfish personal gain. Did well at it. Set a terrible example for others to follow. Managed to brainwash people like you into believing in her as some form of messianic figure.

Tick…

Tock….

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Oh, that old argument. How dull.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yes, you are, Woppit.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Well, that didn’t take long. Usually this stuff takes about two pages to get to the children calling each other names, ad neauseum. I guess the nursery must be closed this weekend.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, you started it… 😆

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9MytO0O_q0&feature=related[/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

even in her dotage, the Great She Elephant retains a life-long withering indifference

Yup, as long as she had power, she didn’t give a toss how much she was despised.

That was of course the reason why the Tories had to sack.

Here she is crying after the Tories sacked her and kicked her out of Number 10 :

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Thought for a minute there you meant Steve Nallon. He was much better than Janet Brown.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88z_q4ctgIY[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Thatcher (impersonator) dead!’ is closed to new replies.