Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • That t-shirt ad up there ^^^^
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

not really work safe is it.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Welcome to the internet 😀

And yes, worksafe for me thanks.

robgarrioch

Definite WTF moment 😯

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Well, unless your work has a 'no fat blokes' policy', then yes.

But it is pretty revolting all the same.

Gary_M
    Free Member

its not really that fatness that's the issue, it's more the fact it's on show.

coffeeking
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/cover-the-fat-man-advert-up-there

And I don't see what's wrong with it other than the guy not being overly pleasant to look at. What are you doing browsing STW on work time anyway? 😀

BigDummy
    Free Member

[img]http://img122.exs.cx/img122/2576/prae.jpg[/img][img]http://www.dad.ie/uploads/images/article/moobs.jpg[/img]

Gary_M
    Free Member

Well coffeeking when you start paying my wages you can dictate what I do, until that happens, and I'm failry sure it never will, it has nothing to do with you. Who made you the 'shouldn't be looking at the web in work time' police?

tracknicko
    Free Member

argh!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Well coffeeking when you start paying my wages you can dictate what I do, until that happens, and I'm failry sure it never will, it has nothing to do with you. Who made you the 'shouldn't be looking at the web in work time' police?

I'm not the web police, I never claimed to be, I dont care what you do, it makes no difference to me but you came on complaining about it, not me! If you're in a place where such things are frowned upon, stop using the internet in work time, simple! The point being that if you're at work you shouldn't be needing to worry about what is work-safe unless your work is browsing STW and also frowns on pictures of fat people.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I'm failry certain most work places wouldn't be happy about browsing pics of naked people, the fact they're fat isn't the issue. In fact some of my best friends are really fat. Untwist your knickers fella, ah but of coures you're not bothered.

But hey maybe I just working in a stuffy place where browsing pics of naked people isn't really the done thing.

finbar
    Free Member

That advert is total carp. Chances of me clicking on it are absolutely zero.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Fat Frank's really let himself go

coffeeking
    Free Member

Untwist your knickers fella, ah but of coures you're not bothered.

😆 😆 😆

after…

Are you serious ? 🙂 I certainly wasn't, but I'm amused by your apparent hypocrisy! Or are you incapable of seeing smiley icons, normally accepted as indicative of a light hearted response…?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Or are you incapable of seeing smiley icons

No but my laptop in work is.

coffeeking
    Free Member

No but my laptop in work is.

That explains it then! Maybe it should also be incapable of seeing fat naked people 😉

nickc

That bloke with the socks on…WTF…Is he, like, posing? Hairy back, dugs like an old sow, floppy haircut, dodgy beard, nakkid except for long socks…

In what twisted sicko world is that something to pose for… 😯

coffeeking
    Free Member

STW!

Gary_M
    Free Member

It's you coffeeking isn't it?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Busted!

Mark

That advert is total carp. Chances of me clicking on it are absolutely zero.

Click thru ratio for that ad is 10X the average for the rest of the ads on this site currently.

Now you need to factor that new ads always get more clicks initially but it's still much more popular even taking that into consideration. Funny things ads..

Blokes* will never admit to (actually deny) being influenced at all by ads.
    Women* happily own up to admitting they were lead to make a particular purchasing choice by an ad.

This site is 96% male. Who is clicking on that ad?

🙂

*HUGE generalisation

tracknicko
    Free Member

and 111% of statistics are made up on the spot eh?

Mark

yup… but not these ones.. Just pulled them out of our ad server reports 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Talking of ads 🙄 I think theres a sale on at CRC 🙄

nickc

Blokes* will never admit to (actually deny) being influenced at all by ads.

Really? That does surprise me. I'm happy to admit that advertising influences my purchases, for good and bad…

Mark

Is there?

When?

jimmy

it reminds me of an e-mail from a mate the other day entitled 'dropped the soap'. Now that would be NSFW.

finbar
    Free Member

Click thru ratio for that ad is 10X the average for the rest of the ads on this site currently.

Fairy nuff! But give me a soft-focus Knog girl snog ad to look at any day…

roper
    Free Member

nickc – Member

That bloke with the socks on…WTF…Is he, like, posing? Hairy back, dugs like an old sow, floppy haircut, dodgy beard, nakkid except for long socks…

jees how long were you looking at the picture too notice all that¿ 😯

nickc

I don't have to look at it roper, it's seared into my retinas 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

I've clicked on loads of ads on this site, but only by mistake when aiming at other links!

roper
    Free Member

lol Nickc, mine too now . I had to check you were right. 😥

BigDummy
    Free Member

The url for that picture is http://dontclickthis.whatingods.name/moobs.jpg

Which is nice. 🙂

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘That t-shirt ad up there ^^^^’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts