Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • That time of the month
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Just seen an advert for 'Always' sanitary towels, which ended with the comment 'have a happy period' – would someone kindly try and explain that to my wife, because to be honest, I dont think it's a concept she's too familiar with.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

If I can use an americanism of sorts, this is a bit like a happy period > 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

There are no happy periods, only pain. Periods are natures way of making men suffer more than his wife is.

Pieface

Just be glad you're not a lesbian

twohats
    Free Member

Something you want to tell us Pieface?

Pieface

I work in a team of 7, 2 of which are men, 2 of which are lesbians. I guess that doesn't say much about the men, but to meet 2 real life lesbians in such proximity learns you a thing or 2.

Being in a 'regular' relationship putting up with the hormones is one thing, but why women would chose to live with another hormonal timebomb makes the mind boggle.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

if women live together their periods tend to synchronise – why ??

eldridge
    Free Member

Pregnant and lactating women don't have periods

Get her pregnant and keep her in that state, or lactating, and you have no problems

Otherwise, MTFU

nickc

I lived with 4 women at one point (it wasn't all that, trust me) at no point did their periods synchronize, it wasn't hell on toast all the time* but I pretty much knew who was 'on' and when.

*well, it mostly was, but not because of that.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Get her pregnant and keep her in that state, or lactating, and you have no problems

a) you think children are easier ?
    b) statistically half of them will be female…

druidh
    Free Member

simonfbarnes – Member

b) statistically half of them will be female…

Unless the first one is a female, then the whole statistics/probability thing goes into warp mode.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

to meet 2 real life lesbians in such proximity learns you a thing or 2

What have you learnt ?

I feel that I need/want/ought to know.

Drac

Just a myth normal cycle is 28 days so a day or two either side gives that idea that there synced.

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Pregnant and lactating women don't have periods

Not entirely true, this is the case for some women, but many women find that once their baby starts sleeping for longer hours at night that their periods return…

And as for pregnant being better the a woman with PMS…. As a woman nearing the end of pregnancy I can vouch for the fact that I am more miserable and grumpy now (and the last 3 months) than I ever was with PMS.

Pook

Whatever you do, don't try to tell your girlfriend that she is in a mood every month and you know exactly why.

samuri
    Free Member

And as for pregnant being better the a woman with PMS…. As a woman nearing the end of pregnancy I can vouch for the fact that I am more miserable and grumpy now (and the last 3 months) than I ever was with PMS.

Yeah, when my wife was pregnant she used to think crazy things like that too. It's your hormones messing with your head. 😉

greyman
    Free Member

was going to point all this out on the CG thread, but thought better of it.

brave man mitch

makes pissing in the shower a minor infraction imho

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Can you hear that noise? It's the sound of me back-pedalling, or it could be the missus coming downstairs – either way, I fear I'm up a certain creek without a certain paddle.

tinker-belle
    Free Member

LOL – thanks samuri 🙂

I'm just looking forward to returning to my slighlty less emotional and unstable state

theotherjonv

anything that bleeds for 5 days and still doesn't die is clearly not human.

<hasty back pedal too – picked up from a comedy program a few weeks back, and even the wife laughed. Although to be fair, she wasn't pregnant, lactating, pre-menstrual or 'on' at the time, in which case she may well have killed me for even smirking at the suggestion>

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Egg on it's way love? Damn, I appear incapable of quitting while I'm ahead.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘That time of the month’ is closed to new replies.