Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • That there trail centre in East Londonshire
  • eyerideit
    Free Member

Lea Valley Velopark is due to open in March, it has a whopping 5 miles of MTB trails. 😯

It’ll be fantastic for a few laps as I only live 1 mile away from it.

I know it’s not much but who’s going to give it a go?

tobymc

I might, but it is nearly 1 3/4 miles from me.

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

Oh shit had no idea they were doing this!

Thats like 10min from me… Thats like a whole 10min faster than it takes to get to epping, and the fee is about the same as the train ticket.

Sweet!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bikebouy
    Free Member

Yup I’ll SS it and be tempted to do it on a Boris, but I guess I’ll not be the only one to attempt that.. 😉

I have no idea what the course looks like but last time I was over there (9weeks ago) I rode the canal paths and quite enjoyed that in a sort of dodge the syringes kinda way, not that it’s like that now since they cleaned it all up along that canal, but it’s not the cleanest of areas is it.

There is a BMX track going up too that will be open but mostly I’m looking forward to the Velodrome.

nedrapier

Slight tangent, but local: Is the Lordship Park pumptrack/course/run thing still in shape? Never made it over there.

eyerideit
    Free Member

We should have a London Gnar fest/mice/STW meet up that will rival the Peak Pootle once it’s open.

Is the Lordship Park pumptrack/course/run

As far as I know it is and apparently there’s some shore/jumps as well in Tottenham.

The North Wallystow one is still in use as well. But they’re designed for Bmx so on a MB it’s quite hard to get the bike going.

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

eyerideit – Member
    We should have a London Gnar fest/mice/STW meet up that will rival the Peak Pootle once it’s open.

Everyone on 160mm FS and we hit the BMX track? Sounds like a plan!

eyerideit
    Free Member

Everyone on 160mm FS and we hit the BMX track? Sounds like a plan!

Screw that I’m going straight for the 200mm downhill rig, 850mm bars.

That way I’ll get so much ‘spec for pinnin’ everything on my first run.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘That there trail centre in East Londonshire’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts