Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 105 total)
  • That Ryan Giggs eh?
  • Mark

The BBC have revealed that an MP has named him as THAT bloke wot got an injunction.

I’m just saying.

🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

BAN HIM!

Drac

I’m telling Sir!

Jamie
    Free Member

BAN HIM ALSO!

ski
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9z4pTN0izY[/video]

aracer
    Free Member

Oi, read the sticky at the top!

Jamie
    Free Member

BAN THEM ALL!

PJM1974
    Free Member

Down with this sort of thing!

Careful now…

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Really? The Family man Ryan Giggs? I can’t imagine it!

trout
    Free Member

Whats he done ?????

Drac

grum
    Free Member

Blame it on binners (BIOB)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He’s got a great personality.

Pembo
    Free Member

From the BBC website:
    A married footballer named on Twitter as having an injunction over an alleged affair with a reality TV star has been named in Parliament by Lib Dem MP John Hemming as Ryan Giggs.

Mr Hemming named him during an urgent Commons question on privacy orders

ilovemygears
    Free Member

the super injunctions will be stopped with in the next few weeks any way. the prminister has said its gone to far and is interfering with democracy. It over for them in more than one way. If a certain banker carries on like this MI5 might arrange a little car crash.

terrahawk
    Free Member

not bothered. Ryan Giggs is still God.

bigyinn
    Free Member

If all these footballers and the like disappeared off the face of the earth tonight, would we REALLY be any poorer for their passing?

ilovemygears
    Free Member

bigyinn – Member
    If all these footballers and the like disappeared off the face of the earth tonight, would we REALLY be any poorer for their passing?

I dream of setting up a row gallows in the United pitch and having them all hung. But i really hate football.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The God of Adultery.

terrahawk
    Free Member

Nobody else commits adultery then. Maybe we should hang anyone that does eh?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

STW have taken an injunction out against naming those banned for breaching the terms of super injunctions.

aracer
    Free Member

Are you going to un-ban me???

Is that a rhetorical question?

ilovemygears
    Free Member

Nobody else commits adultery then. Maybe we should hang anyone that does eh?

It footballers i want to hang for crimes to humanity, not people that commit adultery..lol

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Who’s saying that the adulterous footballer (thats twice now you know) Ryan Giggs should be hanged?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Ok, so maybe I should learn to read the sticky threads but seriously…

All major national new outlets had named him…

I never made any reference to wat he was alleged to have done…

And now less than 30 minutes later your naming him…

Are you going to un-ban me???

How did you manage to get a new account so quickly?

aracer
    Free Member

STW have taken an injunction out against naming those banned for breaching the terms of super injunctions

mastiles fanylion 😈

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😆

You shit me not, Shirley. Fanny got himself banned?

Mark

oops! banned for having two accounts now!

andy7t2
    Free Member

Who’s saying that the adulterous footballer (thats twice now you know) Ryan Giggs should be hanged?

hanging a bit harsh maybe just the electric chair

ilovemygears
    Free Member

Im saying that any one that gets 100 grand a week in a world were children are dieing from dirty water etc is a criminal and should be hung until he is half dead, then his insides should be cut open and then put in a fire, the last experience he should have is the smell of his intestines burning in the flames, then his body should be cut in to four pieces!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oooh fanny. You naughty naughty boy!

ilovemygears…overreacting just a tad, no?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I thought the super injunction prevented us knowing that there was an injunction, let alone who it was granted for.

Surely this means that we can say what we like about Ryan Giggs (or any other adulterous footballer as we don’t know about the injunction.

I can’t believe people have been banned from STW, I have never heard about it

aracer
    Free Member

I can’t believe people have been banned from STW, I have never heard about it

Of course you don’t know about it – there’s an injunction.

thejesmonddingo

I hear Alex Ferguson has been banned for naming a player in his squad on saturday.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Of course you don’t know about it – there’s an injunction

How do you know then? Have you been adulterous with Mark?

McHamish
    Free Member

Im saying that any one that gets 100 grand a week in a world were children are dieing from dirty water etc is a criminal and should be hung until he is half dead, then his insides should be cut open and then put in a fire, the last experience he should have is the smell of his intestines burning in the flames, then his body should be cut in to four pieces!

nbt

ilovemygears
    Free Member

wow he will look good drunk in a door way. Maybe some student could piss on him. 🙂

rainbow
    Free Member

What a sly dog! not so clean cut family man after all?

Imogen Thomas is trash and knew what she was doing, she will be laughing all the way to the bank with deals from papers, mags and tv now.

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m surprised, I would never have guessed it was Ryan Giggs.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘That Ryan Giggs eh?’ is closed to new replies.