Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • That Richard Curtis 10:10 film
  • DezB
    Free Member
    Harry_the_Spider

😯

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

less offensive than Love Actually if you ask me

roper
    Free Member

I’d prefer it if that button was wired to curtis.

meehaja
    Free Member

bit odd, but quite funny.. the description is best! If you can’t be bothered reading it, its basically a “all greens are evil nazis here to oppress us and rip us off” type rant.

“Now you’ve seen the video, prepare not to be surprised that your taxes helped pay for it.

The 10:10 Campaign is supported by:
    ActionAid (Govt of UK 2nd largest funder in 2009);
    The Carbon Trust (surely #1 on the list of quangos-to-go);
    The Energy Saving Trust.

Be not surprised that The Guardian is their ‘media partner’.

On the other hand, if you’re outraged by the video, you might be interested to know that they also have a small number of genuine commercial sponsors: O2, Sony and Kyocera all have helped fund the 10:10 Campaign.

I suggest that the first thing to do is to make your outrage known to O2, Sony and Kyocera, suggesting that their commercial interests might not be furthered by funding murderous nazi will-fulfillment propaganda.

The true face of the green movement. Total intolerance to any opposing point of view, however reasonable. Suggesting that people, especially innocent children, be brutally, sadistically killed if they disagree, is a view that must never ever be tolerated — it’s not something to ever joke about. History has taught us that the hard way.

Eco-fascism must never be tolerated.

On the plus side, this is a massive own-goal by the eco-movement. This is a stark warning to us all. We now know what they are really thinking.

It’s also interesting to note how much money that ad must have cost — it must be at least a million. These NGOs, pressure groups and charities need much more investigation.”

kimbers

thats **** wicked, best thing hes done since blackadder!

Drac

I love the noise at the end of the woman exploding in the booth.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘That Richard Curtis 10:10 film’ is closed to new replies.