Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • That Norco Sight over on Fresh Goods Friday…
  • iainc

here

looks a well sorted and very well priced bike. anyone got first hand experience of it ? …tempted…

honourablegeorge

Norco went through a long periods of making hideous bikes. Seem to have sorted themselves out now, all their bikes look “right” now

iainc

aye, it looks ‘right; indeed, and Horst Link , 142 back end, slx everything, reverb etc all for 2k….

daver27
    Free Member

Awesome bit of kit, mates been on one since they first came out, loads of fun.

willard

Would you say that was comparable in role to a Bronson then? Since I’ve been thinking of buying a full-sus, I keep going back to a Bronson, but this is half the price…

daver27
    Free Member

definitely. Its along the same lines/capabilities of the Stumpy Evo’s etc. Its a really good/capable trail/AM/Enduro/latest-hype bike.

I prefer the Alloy one to the Carbon model in all honesty. (I ran a carbon one for a short while last year)

stumpy01

Weird. Dunno why, but the Norco sight is the only FS bike that I have seen for a long time that makes me think, “hmmm, I’d quite like to get one of those”.

Dunno why though, as it looks like a fairly generic FS to me. But for some reason…..

honourablegeorge

Not a bad spec for 2k, that. Fork is a bit wimpy, I guess.

Dave
    Free Member

Would you say that was comparable in role to a Bronson then?

It’s more of a 5010, I reckon this is bronson-a-like, not that I’ve been looking, ahem..

http://www.norco.com/bikes/mountain/enduro/range-carbon/range-c-73/

willard

Mmmmmmm. Interesting. Tempting.

DO I really need a full sus? Hmmmm.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘That Norco Sight over on Fresh Goods Friday…’ is closed to new replies.