• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by cb.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • that London. overnight parking
  • Pook

I’m off to Hyde park on Sunday. I need to park overnight. where’s best for me?

n.b. I can’t go on the train.

atlaz
    Free Member

I’d usually recommend parking somewhere in zone 3-4 and tube/train in but that appears to be out of question.

Pook

that might be possible. I just need to be away early on Monday

lazybike
    Free Member

Never done it…but park in westfield and get a cab, or boris bike or walk.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Swathes of That London’s Central London are free parking on a Sunday night. You could have a look at the area around Victoria, would give you a nice easy stroll to the Park. However, best to check the local restrictions;
    http://www.westminster.gov.uk/services/transportandstreets/parking/parking-during-the-olympic-and-paralympic-games-2012/

atlaz
    Free Member

Pook – If you’re coming from the north, Hendon isn’t a bad place to park up as there’s some quiet streets next to the station. Likewise, from the west, Surbiton seems a long way out but is about 20mins from central London on a fast train and is well served.

3dpatriot
    Free Member

I always use this website when parking in London, just put were you want and bingo parking can be had at local pubs, peoples houses etc and most are about £10 all day and its much more secure. Ps there is a few near hyde park

hope this helps

http://www.parkatmyhouse.com/uk/

blurty

Another vote for Park at my house.

If you’re coming down the M1, it should be Ok to park near Stanmore tube (it’s a long ride into town though)

mcboo
    Free Member

The streets near Highgate Tube are free until 10am Monday I think. 20 mins into town from there.

cb

Stevenage is not a bad option. Keeps you out of town entirely and only 25 mins into Kings X

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘that London. overnight parking’ is closed to new replies.