Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • That horrible feeling…
  • scaled
    Free Member

When you know that there’s nobody at home and something new and shiney is in the post 🙁

Reverb, overshoes and new pads are gonna be arriving today, the Mrs is out tonight so prime fettling time and it’s all gonna be sat in the bloody Sharston sorting office until Friday at the earliest.

WHY AREN’T I WORKING FROM HOME?!

Nobby

Same here but at least my local sorting office is open ’til 8pm tonight 🙂

scaled
    Free Member

mine is open late but for some reason they stuff doesnt get back to the office/sorted the same day!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Wokingham office is now only open 10:00-12:30 now due to “health and safety reasons”, presumambly because it’s so slow that the que stretched down the hight street, so now they’ve halved the opening times.

Slow clap for RM.

wwaswas

Slow clap for RM.

some sort of venereal disease?

Andy-R

The postman just leaves my stuff in the porch – that way I don’t have to faff around driving to the sorting office the next day.

Nobby

stuff doesnt get back to the office/sorted the same day!

Sounds more like they CBA to sort it.

Depending on which postie’s doing the round it either gets bagged up & put over side fence or we get a card giving the time it will be back at SO.

Wokingham sounds utter shite.

PePPeR

You’re lucky our sorting office only opens from 7 to 1:30

Useless if you work on the road from 5 in the morning!

rocketman
    Free Member

Have a great arrangement with our RM bloke. Have seen him a few times and had a bit of a chat with him he rides a bike and had noticed the steady stream of Chain Reaction parcels

I told him to just throw them over the (8ft) gates at the side of the house if no-one was in.

Now he throws everything over the gates – phones, routers, bottles of perfume, tubs of powdered energy drink – you name it he throws it over the gates 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

imagine how I feel. I am working from home but there’s nothing shiny coming in the post…

twohats
    Free Member

Why don’t you just get your stuff delivered to work!?

wwaswas

imagine how I feel. I am working from home but there’s nothing shiny coming in the post…

I work at home and had four delivery vans with shiney things in turn up in the space of an hour on Tuesday 🙂

None so far today though 🙁

patriotpro
    Free Member

scaled – Member
    mine is open late but for some reason they stuff doesnt get back to the office/sorted the same day!

Give them a bell, mine let me go down and collect the same day…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘That horrible feeling…’ is closed to new replies.