Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • That has got to hurt
  • hooli

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10706785/Your-ex-won-108m-in-Britains-biggest-lottery-jackpot.html

She finds out her ex has won £109 million while on her honeymoon to a new bloke!

martinhutch

Her new bloke works for Bernie Ecclestone. I get the impression she’s not going hungry.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Unless she’s a gold digger why would it make any difference to her? She must be his ex for a reason. So unless that reason was because he had no money then good luck to all.
    To be honest the most remarkable thing about that article is he is only giving his chronically ill sister £500k. I think he probably could have rounded that up and probably not noticed.

cheez0
    Free Member

I spect most lottery winners will have an ex or someone that they dont now associate with..

cant wait to piss my 4 ex wives and bastard family members off when i win 🙂

tpbiker
    Free Member

I see hes just closed his business down. Bit rubbish for the employees…

johndoh
    Free Member

To be honest the most remarkable thing about that article is he is only giving his chronically ill sister £500k.

Only given her half a million?

🙄

scruff9252

Sounds a bit of a childish prick really; Phoning up your ex to gloat with presumably the intention of ruining on her honeymoon.

Drac

Sounds a bit of a childish prick really; Phoning up your ex to gloat with presumably the intention of ruining on her honeymoon.

They have a daughter he as ringing to tell her.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘That has got to hurt’ is closed to new replies.