Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • That French Bloke
  • baldSpot
    Free Member

baldSpot
    Free Member

baldSpot
    Free Member

juan
    Free Member

huh????
    Isn't he playing for a UK team ?

baldSpot
    Free Member

baldSpot
    Free Member

Coyote
    Free Member

Isn't he playing for a UK team ?

No.

AndyP
    Free Member

I did like this, from a footie website:
    ' My word you'd be mistaken for thinking someone stole your potatoes, p***ed in your Guinness and kicked the nearest leprechaun.'

monkeychild
    Free Member

It's not like the World cup was snatched from them by a hand of God moment is it!

baldSpot
    Free Member

juan
    Free Member

ok people at work just told em what happened I get it now.

Gilles

Has he done something very dreadful? Is this going to affect the global warming? Is it going to stop saving Africa?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Is this going to affect the global warming? Is it going to stop saving Africa?

No it won't. And the point of making that point is what exactly?

juan
    Free Member

No it won't. And the point of making that point is what exactly?

La montagne à acouché d'une sourie. It's **** wendy ball, if people with half the brainiac capacity of an oyster weren't so numerous football would be what it is just a entertainment, billion wouldn't be poor to pay society scum named footballers and thing would be much better.
    I am pretty sure there is more important things to report on the news today than such "fait diver". Lets face I couldn't care less, actually I would have rather want France to lose so this summer they would have been less football on TV.

People really need to grow up. You know your dick isn't going to fall because your national team has lost a match.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

So the Irish have been knocked out. It's not as though they were likely to win the World Cup is it?

If England had been knocked out there would be less wendyball on teh box next year. Which can only be a good thing.

Pook

Well, er, said juan.

mt
    Free Member

If you don't care why are you being so offensive.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

If you don't care why are you being so offensive.

Repressed Arsenal fan. Classic denial.

Gilles

well, it's just a game really? Or am i missing something? Should Ireland go to war to us now?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

This never ceases to amaze me – people come onto threads about a subject just so they can say they don't care about the subject. In fact they don't care so much, they simply have to tell everyone else how much they don't care.

Ohh, and ScotchEgg – whether England had qualified for the World Cup or not, there will be exactly the same amount of games shown on UK terrestrial television next summer – just like there were at Euro 2008 when England didn't qualify.

But you knew that didn't you? You hate football so much you make it your responsibility to appreciate its global popularity so when you go onto forums you are fully informed and have all the facts, not just opinions.

😉

juan
    Free Member

Should Ireland go to war to us now?

Well I much rather have another football match on **** TF1 instead. I mean the only think that can beat the sexyness of an irish girl speaking is a Scotswoman …

ScottChegg
    Free Member

mastiles – not quite correct. I seem to recall the last time that the same game was on both BBc and ITV. So twice as much than is strictly necessary. Without Engerland playing they wouldn't waste the airtime.

So that's a fact. Does that qualify me to have an opinion?

Gilles

well, sometime, when i walk in the street, people smile at me and are all happy. Then I realise that there was a football game on TV and their team wins. That's good. everybody happy…but the opposite exist as well. If their team lost, they become angry people, very dangerous behind their cars, to the point of beating people. When i see such minor event taking such a huge scale, it makes me worry. Maybe it's a minority, but it looks like all Ireland was affected by that game. So i care about the subject, for that reason.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Sorry – does showing the same game on ITV and BBC make it more games?

Or simply the same game on more channels?

If you want to be pedantic, get your pedantry correct.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I can't claim to be pedantic in the face of an expert in the art.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘That French Bloke’ is closed to new replies.