Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • That fabulous multiplex experience.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Why can’t some people watch a movie without stuffing their faces with crap from crackly cellophane bags? Like the guy sitting one seat away last night. Especially when he KNOWS he’s being a total PITA so he waits for a quiet bit and then reaches into the bag SLOWLY and tries to do it QUIETER but of course that just makes it worse, because you KNOW that HE KNOWS he’s being a total dick but carries on doing it anyway. And all I can think of is Joe Pesci sticking a pen in that guy’s neck. Several times over… 👿 👿 👿

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You need to have a look at Mayo and Kermode’s rules of being in the cinema. 🙂

Had the same thing last weekend at the Cinema de Cox in Bristol – rustle bloody rustle…slurp slurp slurp…kick my seat, kick my seat…rustle rustle rustle…kick my seat, kick my seat. Stupid ****.

j_me
    Free Member

5/10
    Points deducted for lack of spelling mistakes and correct use of the apostrophe.

*rustle crackle crunch

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Cougar

The ones that chaff my arse are the ones who’ve turned up to the film in order to have a conversation. You want to watch a film, watch the film; you don’t, then piss off and leave the rest of us in peace.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

This thread reminds me why I havent been to the cinema in over a decade.

aP
    Free Member

Rolling most of a packet of minstrels down the steps usually makes most people quite pleased during the quiet parts of a film. multiplex? What a suburban thing to do…

flip
    Free Member

Our local Showcase charges £4 for a hotdog 🙄 , when me and my son go we take our own munchies and drink.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Here’s an idea, flip…

EAT BEFORE YOU FERKIN GO!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘That fabulous multiplex experience.’ is closed to new replies.