Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • That Bravissimo ad ->
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Yeah I bet you’ll all be saying “that’s a google ad and doesn’t come up on my screen”

Anyway I accidentally clicked on it and had a good look. There appears to be a lot of air-brushing going on.

To whom do I complain? Is there a “Kay’s catalogue” Minister these days? I want my money back.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Strange I saw the ad and thought “I like boobs, but why me?”, clicked refresh and your post was here, it must be a sign, of sorts…. But what does it all mean?

wwaswas

a lot of the ads are linked to page content, not personal browsing history.

binners

I think like most advertising, its essential purpose is to get you to buy more stuff. But what ‘stuff’? The potential for confusion on a site mainly aimed at blokes could be disastrous

I can understand the link to norks related stuff though. Its cos Hora is on here, channeling the spirit of…..

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

are stw/google aware of those of us who have less than manly figures these days, or will go into rapid decline over winter?
    (yes, me too)

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

That ad will hopefully help me sort out the annual Xmas present for the wife, no walking round round Debenhams with sweaty palms this year, plus more chance of getting the size right in the first place.

Pieface

I think the Google ads are actually based on your browsing history, thats why I keep getting ads for mortgages ATM

stuey
    Free Member

Yeah Bravissimo catalogues have gone down hill since their ‘bullet proof smile girl’ got a spot on the Special K telly ads.(incidentally she’s not my favourite/type)
    🙂

MrsToast
    Free Member

Yeah I bet you’ll all be saying “that’s a google ad and doesn’t come up on my screen”

I get it too, but I am a woman. Not a large boobed one though. It’s like it’s mocking me.

cynic-al
    Free Member

An ex was a mate of one of the models. Even more important not to get found banging one out to that page!

the annual Xmas present for the wife,

There’s another frequency with which to buy Xmas presents? 😉

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I don’t that. One is Premier, donchaknow

metalheart
    Free Member

I had one punting breast implants the other day.

They obviously haven’t seen my set lately, no augmentation required let me tell ya… 😳

emsz
    Free Member

I get american apparel. that site makes bravissimo look v tame. 😆

emma82
    Free Member

My dad once woke up to a hot air balloon being inflated in the field behind their garden, bravissamo advert on it – well, let’s just say he had a smile oh his face most of the day 😀

Kit
    Free Member

I went out with a girl who wore Bravissimo bras. 28GG so she was… 😯

joao3v16
    Free Member

Bravissimo … sounds more like a coffee machine than underwear

allthegear
    Free Member

Think I would need the augmentation ad before the Bravissimo ad would be of interest…

Rachel

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘That Bravissimo ad ->’ is closed to new replies.