Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thanks Sharki
  • rc200f8
    Free Member

A massive thanks to Sharki for showing a group of us around the Quantocks at the weekend, great bloke, great riding & even an unexpected meeting with an old friend. Thanks again Shane, hope we’ll be back & meet up again soon.
    Iain

sharki
    Free Member

Absolute pleasure Iain.

Great time had and looks like we got lucky with the weather as it’s now very wet on the edge of the hills.
    About to head back over the top and back to devon. 🙂

I went over and spoke to that other large group after you left, from Hampshire they were and keen to spead the word of my services, so all kicking me in the right direction to do this more and promote myself beyond STW and get things up and running proper like.

BTW, you know that Loo in the woods John left his mark in? Well it some how caught alight at 8pm yesterday and burnt to the ground, seriously! Not sure if it was arson yet…For now we’ll blame the violent out bursts coming from Johns rear end.

Full write up on the weekends riding to come over the next few days, that’s the bike riding…..

Good to meet thee all and i’ll see ya all again, which could be anywhere going by the random meetings of an old friend, like you had.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Got to say, having ridden in the Quantocks, Sharki is an excellent guide. Loads of us had tons of fun a couple of months ago there.

Sharkster; got any pics of my hairdo? Need for Bullheart promotional purposes.

konasteve
    Free Member

Second thanks here Sharki it was just great. We will be back for more.

sharki
    Free Member

Fanks guys!

Elfin, send me an E-mail and i’ll attach you a some like this one.

As for the weekends riding.

My commute to work..

Waiting 😉

Almost there..

Nice weather up top and not a bad view.

Fowl likey bike 😯 (top left :wink:)

Nooooo kissing please!

Commute back..

Not such nice weather or views up top..

And a funny fish.

Thanks again all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Thanks Sharki’ is closed to new replies.