Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Thanks ScotRoutes!!
  • TomB

Last week, I asked on here for recommendations for tyres for my lads bike. Today, thanks to scotroutes, I am holding a pair of second hand tyres which will be perfect, at no cost to me, as he was kind enough to go through his spares and post them to me. Kindness of strangers is very much appreciated.

This forum is great sometimes!

superstu
    Free Member

Nice to hear, well done Scotroutes.

craig24
    Free Member

Always amazes me how helpful some users on here can be. Tish who I’d never met before sorted me some tyres early on in the year, much appreciated.

iainc

he’s a good chap is that Scotroutes 🙂

…when he’s not arguing !

(and yes, I do ride with him a bit 🙂 )

munrobiker
    Free Member

26″ not niche enough for you now Scotroutes? 😉

scotroutes

Shucks 😳

Only if it’s 4″ wide 🙂

matt_outandabout

Colin is a star – many years ago he turned up to unload a removal van when we moved house, having never met us before.
    One of life’s good eggs.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I think the first time I met Colin was on a ride near Pitlochry where he generously rode into a ditch for our amusement. There’s no other explanation for how he ended up in that ditch, completely disappeared from view, very funny and very kind of him.

NormalMan

Top stuff Sir!

scotroutes

😆

Did you not have that on YouTube for a while. I was looking for it last week…

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Bruce filmed it and I found it on YouTube but it couldn’t be played. I had a strange crash on that same descent a couple of years ago, bit further down but just as daft.

scotroutes

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvIqFxLiEv8[/video]
    3:00

oink1
    Free Member

Lol! 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Thanks ScotRoutes!!’ is closed to new replies.