Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Thanks for waiting, one of our advisors….
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

HMRC, 20 minutes and counting, that’s all.

Cougar

“Your call is important to us, but not important enough for us to hire sufficient staff to take it.”

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I just hope I don’t have to phone them in January.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Try eBay if you think that’s bad! I’m disputing a purchase at mo, only way is to talk to an adviser, 1hr20 mins on hold, finally answer and it’s “sorry sir I can’t help”.

Piss boiling as I type.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Sorry, but you’re boned – you could write to them of course – they’ll want 6 weeks to read it, then they’ll send you a vague request for some information that’s probably in your original letter, or maybe they’ll just make something up for S&G and hey presto – yep, another 6 weeks to read it.

cliffyc
    Free Member

Had a long wait on hold this summer to DVLA, counted down in the queue “You are now caller No. 1 in the queue”, then a minute later,after 15mins on hold,they cut me off. found another contact number (hard to find, anyhow),they answered 2nd ring!!. So not all bad….

Cougar

I rang Royal Mail with a complaint yesterday. Checked on the website, it says something like “you can email or write to us, but we’d prefer it if we could talk to you in person on the phone.” Rang the number, pretty much the first thing it tells you is that you can contact them via the website instead…

slackalice
    Free Member

Royal Mail don’t want to deal with anyone IME. They are truly a bunch of ****, up there with the likes of BT and my current number 1: Scottish Power.

I was on hold for over an hour the other week, to then receive a recorded voice telling me that their offices were now closed. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

leffeboy

oh good point, I had forgotten that stuff 🙁
    runs off to see if I earned anything last year

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Well I’m not really any the wiser but I’ve got some money back and nothing to pay in January so it was worth the 30 minutes waiting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Thanks for waiting, one of our advisors….’ is closed to new replies.