Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thanks Endura…
  • carlos
    Free Member

I stupidly caught my Endura jkt on some barbed wire whilst riding some …er….trails. Called Endura, spoke with a nice lady called Ann who said just send it along and its going to be about £20 for the repair etc…

Well I received my jkt back today, you can’t tell its been repaired as they let in a new panel and the best bit it was FOC.

I just wanted to share that, as so many people are too keen to shout about bad service

Jamie
    Free Member

I just spent 20 mins earlier doing a shite sewing job on my Windchill gilet, as the stitching has come loose on the bottom seam.

I was going to contact Endura, but as it’s 18m old, I didn’t think they would do anything.

Ah well, least I know for next time.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Replaced my mt500 after two years when storm flap on chest pocket came unstitched, also repaired the replacement foc a few months later when I was attacked off a stray dog that bit and tore the sleeve…wasn’t the greatest repair but can’t complain for free!

bigblackshed

Always had great service from Endura. One of the reasons I stick with their kit. The odd thing has been pretty rubbish TBH, but then they will either replace it or repair it no questions.

Plus the sizes are suitable for XtraFat or XtraLanky, which suits me fine. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Thanks Endura…’ is closed to new replies.