Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Thank you, TM Lewin….
  • Jakester
    Free Member

… but I really do not need two emails a day to tell me you’re still selling suits and shirts.

I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t bought anything from you for a while, but to be honest, you’re coming across as increasingly desperate for attention.

Maybe it’s because a few years ago you changed your style, from fusty, City-ish tailoring to shiny, super-skinny fit suits and estate-agent-style ultra tailored shirts.

When I need some more shirts, or another suit, I may well return to take advantage of your perpetually-discounted prices, but you do do yourself a disservice – why would I buy four shirts for £100 when I know deep down in your heart you’re about to offer me five shirts for £100. Or possibly gearing up to offer six shirts, a suit, some of those stupid knotty cufflink subsitutes and a night out with your mother for £99.99.

I bet Austin Reed doesn’t do this.

lorax
    theotherjonv

There is an ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    finbar
    Free Member

I tweeted TM Lewin in annoyance after they persisted in posting me a 58 page catalogue every fortnight after I bought two shirts from them. In their defence they were very prompt in stopping them – I agree it’s a crap marketing strategy though.

IHN

I wouldn’t buy any more TM Lewin shirts as they iron terribly. M&S all the way.

molgrips
    Free Member

Ironing? What’s that? Lewin shirts here 🙂

finbar
    Free Member

M&S all the way.

I bought an M&S sartorial tailored fit shirt once. It fit like a boat sail.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

charles tyrwhitt here, though i bought another four recently and the quality seems to have got worse (thinner fabric) but they fit well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Thank you, TM Lewin….’ is closed to new replies.