Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Thank you STW
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

This forum is a magnet for some real idiots, but also some fantastic people, who you see as an idiot or not is personal to you and I’m hoping this doesn’t evolve into a thread where people are nasty to each other.

I’d just like to say thank you to TSY, tazzy, Jamie, DD, torm and B’mitch for pretty much never failing to lift my spirits with their funny contributions. Lots of other funny people on here too!

There are lots of other forum members I’d love to list and discuss why I think they’re great (especially the people who always come across as sincere, warm and kind with their considered and helpful posts)…. but I’d be here for hours… this I think is a good thing and a positive reflection on STW.

Anyway, I’m babbling…

To the people on here who make me smile, I thank you.

EDIT – might as well plug the big group ride whilst I’m here:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/roll-call-for-the-stw-springley-swingley-swinley-sexy-party

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

You just got laid?

DezB
    Free Member

Have you just won an award?

(BTW, thank you. Still laugh about the cute dog thread at random times of the day 😀 )

Harry_the_Spider

Was he gentle with you?

Jamie
    Free Member

Is it circle jerking time already?

philconsequence
    Free Member

just wanted to say thanks really 🙂 no awards, no sex in the workplace!

nickf
    Free Member

This thread’s a bit too sweet-toothed for me

Torminalis
    Free Member

ahw shucks. 😳

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ll be the skier, who’ll be the poles?

molgrips
    Free Member

STW is indeed a great forum.

But really – 5pm and already drunk?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I’ll be the skier, who’ll be the poles?

If you’re offering, seems almost rude not to.

I’ll get me goggles.

nacho
    Free Member

I’m really looking forward to the Swinley ride + meeting some STW massifas I think the only person I’ve ridden with from STW is Torminalis (Swinley a few years ago) apart from the odd person I meet down ‘ere in Devon who says they post on here as well.

Torminalis
    Free Member

yo Nacho, come join the love in!

😯

tazzymtb

Now then young Mr phillip, that’s very sweet of you but, you are ruining my evil mind with your fluffybunnykins stylee.

cinnamon_girl

😯

cinnamon_girl

😯

😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

CG, i was going to make this paragraph:

There are lots of other forum members I’d love to list and discuss why I think they’re great (especially the people who always come across as sincere, warm and kind with their considered and helpful posts)…. but I’d be here for hours… this I think is a good thing and a positive reflection on STW

about you specifically but i thought that unfair on the other genuinely kind people on here so edited it to make it more wide reaching.

philconsequence
    Free Member

lol no drinking mol!

tazzy put that cat away, just cos i’m feeling fluffy doesnt mean i want you to be, you’re meant to be my hardened by the streets northern (north of oxford anyway) dream man.

cinnamon_girl

Gosh! 😳 Thanks phil and I’m glad you did edit – as you say, there’s lots of good people on here!

molgrips
    Free Member

Nah, CG’s not that nice really.

😉

tazzymtb

sorry

tazzymtb

hardened by the streets northern (north of oxford anyway) dream man.

NORTHERN- YOU CHEAKY (INSERT RUDE WORDS)
    I HAVE NO FLIPPERS OR WEBBED FINGERS LIKE THOSE INBRED FREAKS AND I CAN USE “THE” INSTEAD OF “T”.

LIKE TSY YOU TO ARE DEAD TO ME, THE ONLY WAY I CAN EVER TYPE AT YOU AGAIN IS THROUGH THE MAGIC OF

philconsequence
    Free Member

careful, b’mitch will set the swans on you 😆

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Thank you STW’ is closed to new replies.