Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Thank you Ciclo Montana
  • bri-72

Just back from a week with Mark, Jackie and Matt. Can’t recommend highly enough. Great riding and great company, thanks. We’ll be back.

http://www.ciclomontana.com/

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Out there next week for my 2nd turn with the Ciclo family, can’t wait! What’s the weather like?

bri-72

Scorchio. We had 6 glorious days high 20s I’d guess. Real hard but great fun.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Did you do the Elephant’s Tail and Tourettes?

Did the tail last year but not Tourettes, not sure i’m ready for that one!

bri-72

Yes both. My crank arm fell off just before started the tail. Bad karma didn’t need that messing with my head! Rode what I could but neither bottle nor skill for some of the real tight switchbacks. Tourette’s similar just a bit gnarlier in bits.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

It wasn’t the trail so much as the exposure – i’m not good with heights!
    Mind you, a mate is coming and he hasn’t really ridden a bike for the last two years, think he’s gonna suffer!

Just spent this morning packing my bike up, gonna be twitchy til i get there now 🙂

Gary_C

Nice one. I’ll always be quick to recommend Ciclo, you’ll be hard pushed to find a better run mtb holiday imho. Been with Ciclo three times now & going again next April. Can’t wait.

MD, Lanjaron 70 is another gem of a trail if you get chance to do it!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Did the Lanjaron 70 last year, i loved it – even though i was bushed at the end, think that was my fave trail of the week actually.
    I’ve got a big framed photo on my wall of the mountain range covered in snowcaps just before we started the run down the ’70 🙂

bri-72

Barry knows best for not so techy but fast and flowy stuff. Could’ve gone and ridden that one again was so good. Spoilt for choice.

bedmaker

(cockernee) Flashin’ aymber, green light. Flowing primrose lined singletrack with Swedish girls cheerleading. I dunno how we do it for the money (/cockernee) 🙂

A fantastic week in the dusty Alpujarran hills. Fantastic riding, weather and tapas.

It turns out you can ride tight switchbacks on a 29er after all…. 😉

Gordymac
    Free Member

This thread is useless without pictures 😆

Gary_C

Ah yes, the Swedish ladies mtb team… They were always going to be there ‘next week’…

:mrgreen:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Thank you Ciclo Montana’ is closed to new replies.